We Are In Love

( So here is the next part.....
Happy reading 😊❤️)

Two souls were sleeping... hugging each other...

when sun disturbed their sleep

when sun disturbed their sleep.... nandani hide her face in manik's chest

Feeling some moments Manik opened his eyes

Feeling some moments Manik opened his eyes...and then he realized that... His jaan is troubling in sleeping because of that sun... So Manik tried to come out of Nandani's hold.... but She was hiding herself more in his chest...

Nandani: manii why are you moving let me sleep na😴...

Manik: smilingly 😊... Jaan I was  just going to cover the window by curtains... Because the sun is not letting you sleep...

Nandani: no I am ok... you just stay with me..

Manik: ok my small baby.... I am with you only...

Nandani just hummed...and again slept... manik was just admiring her...after almost 1hour nandani opened her eyes... only to see...manik staring at her...
Feeling shy...she started blushing.. again hiding her face in his chest...manik chuckled..

Manik: good morning darling 😉❤️..

Nandani: good morning manii☺️🙈..

Manik: have u slept well..

Nandani: hmm...

Manik noticed that nandani is lost somewhere...

Manik: what happened jaan...kha khoyi huyi ho..??

Nandani: I'm just thinking manii...how will our friends react...wht will be there reaction...they will not get angry on us na..??

Manik caressing her cheek...
Manik: why will they get angry... They love us .. and I know they will be happy after knowing about us...so soon to be Mrs. Malhotra... don't think about that...and just focus on your soon to be husband 😉..

Nandani:🙈...maniiii

Manik: Kya Mani..
U know jaan..u r very unromantic...I thought atleast from now on ...I will get my energy dose daily...but tumhe toh Meri padhi hi nii h☹️...