Engagement part 2

Happy reading guys-❤️

Manan came down happily... Entwining each other's hand...

Mukti: finally our Manan back.

Kabir: haa...aur ab ye fir joru ka gulaam bnjayega...

Everyone glared at him...

Kabir : ohh sorry...

All thought that he understood...but his next sentence prove them wrong...

Kabir: Abhi toh ye girlfriend h na teri.... girlfriend ka ghulam 😂😂..

Navya: Kabirrrr....tum nii sudhroge na...

Kabir: kabhi nii😝..

Abhi: leave him...Manik Nandani it's already noon...go get ready...then we have to move to the main hall...at 7 pm the engagement is going to happen...

Manik: okk abhi....chlo Nandani we have to get ready...

He held Nandani's hand ...and started going...

Navya stopped him by putting her hand between their way...

Nav: where do u think u are taking her...

Manik : kya Navu....tumne suna nii ...abhi ne kya bola we have to get ready na ...we r getting late...

Nav: wo toh hame pta h ache se...lekin nandani tumhare saath khi nii jaayegi ....

Manik making an angry look:

Manik: why...??

Navya: kyuki usko ready ham krenge...and we already have talked to the best beautician ...she is in her way ..
So u don't have to worry urself...go to ur room and get ready fast.. abhi and cabir will help u in getting ready. Ham Nandani ko leke jaa rhe h...

Manik grumpily look towards Nandini ....

Nandani: di can I have a small talk with manii...

Mukti: okk Nandu...

Nandini took Manik to her room.
And made him sit on the bed...and her self sat in front of him on bed...
Cupping his face with both hands..

Nandani: honey.....kya hua..?? Why my honey is upset..

Manik: I want to make you ready .. he said this grumpily...

Nandani: but honey...u have to. Understand na ki ye saare rituals h...and u know it already how much I love all these rituals...plss honey maan jao na..shaadi ke baad jitna marji ready Krna... please...

Manik: okk...( Grumpily) but on one condition...let me love u for sometime...

Nandini: manii baahar sb wait kr rhe h...let me go...

And she stood up to go...but Manik pulled her by her arms...and she fell on him on the bed...

Manik: where do u think u are going... before giving me my dose....😉😉...

And without waiting for her answer....he sealed her soft lips...with his little rough lips....for sometime Nandani didn't respond...so Manik pinched her waist...and Nandani opened her mouth....and also started responding.... it was not at all a soft kiss...it was the kiss which is showing Manik possessiveness for Nandani...he was bitting her lips.....it was being very difficult for Nandini to respond him with same dominanting way...the way he was kissing her... feeling breathless they broke apart...but Manik didn't stopped he started kiss her neck very harshly..
Then he bite her neck...

Nandini: aaa...maniii

This made his mood go wild...he started sucking her skin there to sooth the pain...he was going to pull her top...but Nandini stopped him by her hand....