Manik Feel Something Fishy

Happy reading guys-

Days were passing very fastly.... Manik was taking care of Nandini very perfectly... He was handling all the mood swings all the anger of Nandini with sweets smile....
As the days were coming of her delivery Nandini's fear was getting more and more worsen... She didn't want to die... But she was also stubborn for the thing that she can't let their bundle of love die.... Well we can't say this stubborness...it's her love for her baby which all the mother have....She was hiding a big truth from Manik...... As she was thinking it's his happiness... Yes it is but more than anything Manik loves Nandini... He can leave all the happiness for Nandini...

It was 5th month of Nandini's pregnancy... Her baby bump was showing very clearly....

Right now she is is lying on the bed with her husband... Who was sleeping hugging her from back...but she was awake.... fighting with her own heart & brain... For her mercy.... suddenly she felt pain in tummy so she shouted...Manik woke up listening her shout....

Manik- Jaan what happened? are you okay?

Nandani- yes mani

Manik- so why were you shouting?

Nandani- wo...wo..the baby kicked...

Manik got so happy listening it....

Manik- really??

Nandini nodded.

Manik putting his face on her tummy....

Manik- princess are you their... Me ...your ...dadda.....

In return the baby kicked again... And Nandani shouted...

Manik got happy...
He again started talking with his baby....and in return nandani was getting so many kicks🤣🤣🤣...

Nandani- mani I will kill you...
And the baby kicked again...

Nandini shouted..

Manik- see if you will schold me na my princess will schold you...

Nandani- how you are so sure it's a girl..

Manik- of course I'm sure....as she supported me na...and being a father I can feel it... ( Manik said proudly)

Nandini smiled faintly on his statement...

Manik- acha baba I'm sorry...I was just teasing you Nandu😘

Nandan- it's okay mani😘

Manik lay down on nandani's lap... kissing her tummy again n again... Nandini ruffled his hairs... smilingly...

Nandani- mani?

Manik- yes mani ki jaan (kissing her hand)

Nandani- if something happens to me one day then?

Manik sat down with a swift...

Manik- nandaniiii

Nandani lowered her head...

Manik- you know na I can't live without you.... You are the most important thing in my life.... No one....means ... no-one can take your place in my life.... Without you what is my existence... I'm nothing without you.... How can you even say like this.... I will die without you....

And he started crying like a baby holding her tummy ...as again he layed down on her lap.... because even if he is angry with nandani then also only nandani can give him relief❤️

Nandini again started ruffling his hairs ...

Nandini- mani sorry.... I'm really sorry.... I will never say this to you again... Please don't cry......

Manik- it's okay (still sniffing)

Manik- but why this thought came into your mind.... Is everything okay? Are you tense for something...or are you hiding something from me??

Nandani- No No mani (stammering).. it's....itss... Nothing...lll...like that...

Manik- then why are you stammering...

Nadani don't know what to answer him so she just started crying...

Nandini- because you are scaring me.... Tum mko daat rhe ho...

Manik- aree nii baba I was just asking you acha sorry...but promise me you will not say it again...😘😘

Nandani- Nandu promise...

Manik smiled and hugged her 🤗...

Manik pov- I know you are hiding something from me Nandani.... But I will find it soon.... This is the first time you lied to me....but why....what must be the reason behind your lie ..... God... please help me ....pov end...

Nandani pov- I will never let you know about my complications and weakness of pregnancy mani... I know after me you will be shattered...but our baby will give you the hope ❤️...he will take care of you mani....pov end.

.......................

So here is the next part guys.... Hoping you're liking my story.... Sorry for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes...
.........
Please do comments, likes and give a follow on my profile ❤️..

Will update soon till then take care of your family and yourself ❤️
Byee byee❤️