nandani's confession

Happy reading guys 😊❤️.....

At morning..

Nandani have already started doing preparation for the surprise of manik's birthday.... Actually she is planning to give him surprise on the terrace... She had already talked with Kaka and he is also helping her... Manik has gone for office.. because he had very important meeting so nandini also got the chance to make surprise ready...

( I'm not writing much guys and skipping the morning I am coming towards night)

Everything is ready now... So nandini just went to get ready... She went to the bathroom to get a shower...and got ready... Wearing manik's favourite colour dress...

Then she listen voice of horn and understood that Manik is back

Then she listen voice of horn and understood that Manik is back... So she just went towards the terrace...

Manik entered in the bedroom... To found it empty... Then he just saw a note on the mirror... He picked that... And read...

(So Mr. Malhotra come soon I'm waiting ...😉 Chalo Chalo get ready fast...)

Manik smile... And open his cupboard to find a packet there.... He opened that ... And saw a suit......

Manik pov..: miss Murthy.. what's going on in your mind...I'm getting too excited yrr😋😋)

He took that and went to washroom to take bath and got ready in his black suit which was gifted by HIS nandini 😊...

Then he went towards dressing table and sprayed his perfume... And at that time his eyes went to the note which was near the mirror... He picked that and started reading...

(Wow looking so handsome Mr. Malhotra ...come fast to the terrace I am waiting for you.... jaldi aao😉)

Without thinking anything manik ran towards the terrace....
And when he opened the door of the terrace .... he Got surprised Seeing the decoration of the terrace...

At the way of terrace....