"Ha ro raha tha mai apni behn ko dekh kar. Tumhe kya taklif hai. Motiiiii." Everyone awwwed at his brotherly love for Hoor and he scratched the back of his head.

Zaydan noticed all of this standing against a pillar in the corner of the hallway. He still was amused at his family's concern towards Hooriya. They sure were smitten by her to do this much for someone just like him. He shook his head and went to meet her parents.

Hoor was talking animatedly with her siblings and Hadi. Her brother in law was not coming due to his business but sent her sister of which Hoor was very thankfull to him.

"Assalamualaikum." Everyone went silent on Zaydan's arrival. Who started to greet her parents and bent down in front of her mother to take blessings who patted his head in return. Hoor's form which was sitting beside her mother frozed at its place and her heartbeat quickened as he bent down towards her mother. His scent engulfed her for a second.

"Bhot achi tarbiyat ki hai bhai sahab apne apni beti ki." Junaid Jahangir stated making Hoor blush.

"Bas kya batae Bhai sahab. Apko to pata hai beti k baap ko phoonk phoonk kar kadam rakhne padte hai. Wo to hm bhot ahsan mand hai k ap logo k ghar me reh rahe hai warna aj kal akele rehna kitna mushkil ho gaya hai ladkiyo k liye." Hoor and Zaydan both looked at each other at his sentence. Except them no one knew about Hoor moving out. They averted their eyes at his father's voice.

"Aree ap to sharminda kar rahe hai. Hoor to bilkul hmari beti jaisi hai."

After that conversation went on swiftly.

It was near midnight when Hoor was sitting with her parents talking with them of everything and nothing. She was about to bid them goodbye when Rehman sahab called her.

"Hoor hame pata hai tumhari padhai shuru hai or tum abhi choti bhi ho lekin hmne ye faisla bhot soch samaj kar kiya hai." He looked at his wife for a second who nodded in assuarance and again turned to Hoor who was looking confused.
"Kya bat hai abbu hm samje nhi."
"Apke liye rishta aya hai. Or ham sabko ladka pasand hai. Hmare dost ka beta hai bhot ache log hai. Ap janti bhi hai use. Shadi nhi bas mangni ka keh rahe hai agar tum raazi ho warna ham mana kar dege."

Shocked. Surprised. Hurt. And she finally turned into stone registering her father's words. She didn't knew what to say. She couldn't think straight. Her mind was getting hazey with all those information but she composed herself.
"Hmne kabhi apke faisle ko inkaar nhi kiya hai Abbu. Apko jaisa thik lage ap waisa kijiye." She spoke and looked at her parents faces who were grinning with teary eyes. She could die thousand times just to see them happy.
"Lekin hmari 1 shart hai. Apne kaha tha na agar hm yha comfortable nhi hai to hm akele shift ho sakte hai. Hm hmare college or office k paas hostel ya apartment me shift hona chahte hai."

She slowly looked at their reaction who looked confused.
"Lekin beta yha kya problem hai?" Her mother enquired her.

"Koi baat nhi beta ap jaha comfortable ho ap waha reh sakte ho." She slightly smiled at her father who without any question agreed with her knowing she must have some reason.

Her father than kissed her forehead. "Hmara maan rakhne ka shukriya beta." She just nodded and ran out of the room not able to control her emotions anymore. She was walking to her room slowly in trance like a dead soul.

Zaydan who just finished his work exited living room and walked towards his room when he saw Hoor walking in the corridoor in trance, tears flowing down her cheeks. He got startled at her condition concern written on his face.
"Hoor..." He called her lovingly.
Hoor looked at him with so longing and loving expression that he flinched at her closing his eyes for a second but looked at her again to memorize her features. Hoor looked at him as if drinking his features for the last time. It was the first time she looked at him for so long. Hoor's expression began to scare Zaydan it was the first time she was looking this much vulnerable. He couldn't utter the words to ask her anything as if dreading to listen het part.

Without saying anything Hoor moved towards her room. Locking from inside she fell on prayer mat crying her heart out infront of 'The Rehman'. If this is whats written in her fate she will embrace it wholeheartedly but her heart, her heart was not ready for this. She hasn't moved onn from her past how could she when every fibre of her body was screaming for him. How can she think of marrying anyone else when she couldn't forgive him. How can she destroy someone because of her.

Her thoughts drifted to the unfatefull night which caused her this much.

×××××××××

Author's note:
Assalamualaikum.

Soooo...what do you think????

Any thoughts about what happened?

It is a shorter chapter. But next will be longer & will contain some spicy flashback so stay tuned.

Also vote, comment & share if you like the chapter.

Next update will be on saturday. In sha allah. Or soon, depends on my mood😁😁

Till next update, Allah hafiz.