"What time are you coming back?"

"5pm mom."

"K."

"Oh and remember to ask your dad form money."

ತ_ತ

"But"

Jinwoo sigh heavily when his mom ended the call instantly. He then put his phone back to his pocket bedroom taking out a stick of cigarette, placing it between his lips.

His fingers reached for the lighter and lit the thing that could kill him any minute now.

Jinwoo hated the fact that his mom is not putting any effort to talk to him.
It seems that she only putting any effort to talk to him. It seems that she only does it so-call play her role as a caring mom.

Which in this case she isn't.

Sometimes Jinwoo wonder why his mom, consistently get mad at him for.

And whenever he question himself, he realizes that-

He is a mistress child.

a unwanted child.

He knew that they don't want him here, into this world, but had to accept it coz they had to take responsibility for their own shit.

"Argh."

The male let out a puff as he rubbed his temple looking at the side of the bus stand where there , stood a certain someone who kept making annoying remarks.

A male student, probably younger than him was adjusting his uniform. Tucking in his uniform every now and then, still looking at his reflection.
The look on his face made Jinwoo assumed that he doesn't like what he saw in the reflection.

"Disgusting."

The male but his lower lips while scanning his image from the bottom to the top.

He looked at him and was puzzled.

Sometimes Jinwoo doesn't understand why people criticise themselves.
Shouldn't they be thankful that they have a perfect figure?

Not missing a hand or two.

Not missing a pair of eyes.

Not missing the voice to speak.

"Fat." He held his tummy and grit his teeth, head hung low.

Jinwoo then threw his cigarette down onto the floor and stepped on it when the bus arrives.
_
Author here: actually it's very rare to people who smokes, to threw there cigarettes, fuck is that hard for you to put them in the trash.
_

The guy went inside the first and tapped his card before proceeding to the center of the bus, staring outside the window.

Jinwoo followed his trail and stood beside him since the whole bus is packed and he has nowhere else to go. Jinwoo examined the male since they wearing the same uniform.
It was his first day at the new school so at least he won't get lost, trying to find his new senior highschool.

Ever since Jinwoo got kicked out of his previous school, Mrs. Park decided to let her son try this one so that people won't be talking about how bad of a mother she is.

For a moment. Jinwoo actually though his mother cared for him when the fact is, she just wanted to make sure she doesn't get embarrassed in front of the other mother's.

He didn't even know that she cares about stuff like that, after seeing what she work as.

His earphones blast through some rock music as he leaned on one of the pole, facing the male who was staring intently outside the bus.

He wasn't staring at the scenery.

He was staring at himself...

Just before one stop, he smiled at his reflection and whisper a "fighting" before alighting the bus

Weird.