0815

𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧

- revolved around the contrasting opposites of satisfaction and insatiateness, the soul's branches of possibilities, and the cruel but beautiful ways of fate.

→ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

this is a work of fiction and is based entirely on the author's imaginations. i do not own jujutsu kaisen/sorcery fight. credits go to gege akutami.

this does not directly take place in the jujutsu kaisen universe aka this is an au though i still recommend reading the manga.

pictures and other media shown in chapters are not mine and belong to the rightful owners.

sensitive topics will be presented within the chapters.

i apologize in advance for any errors in the following chapters. i'll try my best to edit them when i'm free.

any resemblance to other works or actual events are entirely coincedental.

lowercase is intended.

characters' personality may slightly differ from their canon one.

like all authors out there, i'm trying to find ways to make my books better and to find my own style. this is my first time writing a book with parts so i apologize if it doesn't get presented properly!

it's also my first time dividing a really long chapter so each parts actually contain *tons* of (short-ish) chapters for it's orignally a long chapter.

thank you for giving this book a chance! i'm happy to see other jjk fans around here! or possibly new fans too! for our fandom's sake, kindly show your support to gege akutami and co. by reading the manga from official apps like manga plus or even better, local anime stores!

comments and votes really do inspire me for the sole purpose of seeing your reactions and possible helpful criticism so keep 'em going lads.

thank you and stay safe.

© 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎