Heart's On Fire

A/N: Decided to turn this into a short story, enjoy :) Being free with this one and going with the flow. Thanks for the feedback with the last chapter 😄 

 Thanks for the feedback with the last chapter 😄 

💗💗💗

💗💗💗

I slowly open my eyes as I take in the unfamiliar surrounding. Assuming that I am still dreaming, I shut my eyelids forcefully before opening them again. I am in the same strange room as before. Black curtains and fluffy cream coloured carpet I don't recognise. Clothes thrown all over the place, dressing table full of makeup I have never used. I am in Paris I remind myself... Paris... and I met Perrie. Butterflies overtake my belly at the thought of her name. In fact, the amount would be enough to fill this whole room if they were to escape. She is a goddess in every way possible. From her radiant blonde hair to her freckly ivory skin... and oh god that dimple. That dimple will be the end of my existence. What is even more beautiful is her personality. She is like a ray of sunshine, providing me with more warmth than the city of Paris could ever provide.

"Morning sleepyhead", says Perrie happily, startling me from my thoughts. Wait what I am in Perrie's place? Don't tell me we did something and I can't even remember...

"Jade?" Perris asks whilst raising her eyebrows at me. Perrie brings me back to reality once again, as I take in her form. Dressed in a black satin gown which highlights her curves perfectly, she smiles at me affectionately.

"Ok you are really scaring me now..." says Perrie uncertainly.

"Sorry... I am surprised to be here that is all", I whisper, as I try my best to avoid eye contact.

"Oh do you not remember last night?" asks Perrie. I can't be certain but there seems to be a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Did we?" I mumble, I say looking anywhere but at her.

"Did we what?" asks Perrie, giving me a cheeky one-sided smirk.

"Did we....?" I ask, still avoiding her eyes. At this rate, I should be able to memorise her bedroom completely.

"You are going to have to be more clear Jadey", says Perrie teasingly.

"Did we..." I whisper as I feel my cheeks redden.