Chapter 8

*Edited*

(Rosalyn's POV)

* three hours later *

I walked into the penthouse my jacket slung over my shoulder, my flats in hand and my eyes puffy from all the crying.

Brandon stood in the kitchen sitting on an island chair his arms crossed over his chest. A scowl chiseled on to his face.

"Where have you been?!" He demanded his voice rough and hard. Looking down at my feet I picked at my nail polish.

"I tried to find McDonald's" I said still looking down afraid to look at his face in case I cry again.

"Why on fucking earth did you try to do that?!" He screamed standing up and moving towards me.

"Be-because I needed a pink donut.." I stammered afraid to look away from his menacing eyes. A smile ghosted on his lips as the words flew from my mouth.

"A pink donut?" He said looking at me incredulously.

"There yummy"

"I'm sure they are, why didn't you wait for me to come?" He asked looking at me the frown back on his face.

"You.. You.. Really?!" I screamed finding the courage to walk away and head towards my bedroom. Feet began to sound behind me. As I headed to retreat.

The fucking nerve of this guy!

"Rose! Wait!" I turned sharply then my finger poking into his chest.

"What do you want?! To tell me I'm a whore again?! To tell me that I'm not good enough? What could you possibly say to me that could make any of this any better?" I asked my hands on my hips as I looked at him.

"...nothing.." He said looking at his feet now not daring to look at me.

"That's right, Brandon. Nothing you say or do can make any of this better. I hate you." With that I turned around. Yet my heart felt like it was crumbling away as I slammed the door shut and knelt on the floor crying.

* two months later *

"You look so pretty!" Anjelica gushed as she made me twirl for her in my wedding dress. A heart shaped bodice that held tightly to my body with cream lace patterns on them. The remainder of the dress cascaded down to the ground making me feel like a princess.

Looking at my own reflection it was hard to think I would actually manage to find myself here.

My blue eyes were bright in comparison to the light gold on my eye lids and the red lipstick made me look regal. My long brown hair was half up and half down, the upper part held together with a light blue bow, the rest ran down my back in pretty curls.

I was ready to go. Francesca held my arm in hers wearing a beautiful pale blue halter neck dress and matching shoes. Opening the doors of the cabin I was welcomed by multiple faces of people I didn't know, stepping on to the soft white carpet following behind Angelica who wore a dress like Francesca's I tried not to look to terrified.

Brandon stood at the end of the altar looking down at me a smile on him perfect lips.

The past two months being hell for the both of us. Brandon trying to apologise and buying me multiple pink donuts while I tried to look madly in love with him around family and justify that I was a bloody good actor for the way my heart felt every night before bed.

All I wanted was to forgive him and to love him, but I can't. We are from two different worlds. He won't ever love me.

Stepping in front of Brandon, his hands holding mine tightly. His eyes looked into mine sadly. I looked around at the hanging trees and the candles that were everywhere along with various lillies that decorated the whole area. Behind the priest was a massive pond with golden fish swimming around, water Lillies had even been planted. in the pond.

Looking up when I felt a pull on my hand I looked into Brandon's eyes.

"I vow to forever care for you in sickness or in health, to love you for poor or for wealth. I vow to shower you in pink donuts whenever you get sad, I vow to hold you at night when you feel like you don't belong. I vow to love you and you only my sweetest, Rosé" a smile played on his lips.

"I vow to forever care for you in sickness or in health, for better or for worst, I vow to love you" I said simply looking down at my feet wishing the vows I made felt real.

His lips met mine suddenly and I felt like my whole world was being lifted. Sparks flew inside of me as I held onto him for dear life. He made me feel safe.

Pulling away I looked up at the man I hated and realised that I may actually love him. Despite how much I didn't want too.

(Brandon's POV)

She looked at me after the kiss. Her eyes revealing the love I knew she had for me. The love I was craving.

The past two months I had been dwelling and trying to deal with these emotions while plan this wedding and try to win her back.

I needed her and maybe if I kept trying... I could get her.

I would get her.