𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨

Začít od začátku

He made me feel safe, warm, protected. And I couldn't help but have the yearn to make him feel the same things. I have no idea what he's thinking, no idea how he's feeling, he was like an unpredictable facade. It was frustrating.

I've noticed that when it comes to strangers, Lazarus is extremely closed off and unemotional, even when we first met he didn't really care. I can't blame him for being in extreme pain, but to see him like a completely different than how he is with me is...very eccentric.

Calling him Lazarus was itself more eccentric than I've ever thought.

And holy Jesus mother of Mary, Lazarus Rey was my mate.

Out of all the men to exist, he was destined to be with me.

How how how how-

Ugh, I have to stop again.

I wondered how much he had to go through to become like a rock, cold as stone, aresenic as the grey shade, always hard outside with his walls up, not letting anyone in, along with guarding himself with his many terrifying expressions and a hugely intimidating aura.

Along with that, just with the point of his finger at your face in an accusation can just trigger you so much that you'd want to surrender in a second, and it was...very scary to think about.

The hands which would wrap around the enemies throat and snap it in milliseconds would be those same hands that hugged me tightly to keep me safe.

Why the hell is it so difficult to digest everything?!

Diana Willows. Get a damn grip, he's just your mate.

A normal mate.

Superrrr super duper normal mate.

He's a very simple guy.

Sooo simple.

He's a normal farmer in the everyday life of Stormania who is not some blood sucking creature and is not ridiculously sexy all the time.

Yeah it's very normal for other women to have him as their mate. Super normal.

Hah.

Currently he was in the bathroom to get changed after a long day of talking and glaring at people for no reason, don't ask me why, but he did, as he already placed his crown in a protected safe, locked up away from anyone's reach or touch. I was waiting for him to depart that room so I could speak to him seriously, causing me to kick my legs in bed impatiently.

"Zari?" I called out aloud, waiting for a response from the other side, as he opened the door on my furthest left as soon as my voice broke the silence in the prevailing darkly illuminated bedroom, revealing his tall and luring figure with his hands located in his damp hair, letting me know he just took a bath.

He looked extremely mouth watering, as I tried to contain my hormones towards this seductive beast, before he makes me do sins of the night that would taint my dignity.

And his bare toned chest was not helping me. Sweet baby dinosaur have mercy.

"Yes love?" He asked while ruffling his hair, as his voice was laced with tiring havoc for some reason, and it was very nebulous to read him properly.