𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨

"Swim in my tight embrace as my waters will warm you with its depth, seeding all the solutions of your worries with its oxygen, and heal with me."

Trust issues trust issues trust issues trust-

"Thank you for proving me wrong all these years-"

"They used me-"

"Used me-"

"They used me."

UGH. STOP BRAIN. SHUT UP FOR GOD'S SAKE.

I was currently all tucked up and fucked up in the sheets of the silky bed of our bedroom, as I was deep in thought about the events that unfolded today during the wonderfully surprising events that happened a few hours ago. My brain wouldn't shut up with his words repeating in my mind and it was driving me insane for some reason.

Other than my batshit crazy mind going haywire, the coronation went amazingly successful, with every guest getting to enjoy the drinks and spectacular food, and it was even more enjoyable for me because of having my family over there.

"And you shut down all those emotions of disgust and hatred towards humans inside me once you met me again."

"You blew away my mind love."

Of course, after his whole explanation during the dance, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in his past. And obviously this simmering indignation started pouring into my cells which made me twitch in resentment, to see him get treated with primordial ego.

His words held my interest like none other, as it was very difficult for to grasp each and every bit of information into my mind slowly and carefully, I had so much things on my plate to think about, and his face through out tonight did not help me.

It bugged my soul to notice the whole dark aroma of his eyes when he entered the room with a bang, knocking off everyone's high expectations with a sword, but to see the difference in his eyes when he looked at me was beyond heart clenching.

Not just the fact that I saw a whole concert of want in his inhumanly red eyes, but I also saw so many questions being asked to me without any words.

And on top of that, my own eyes spoke a lengthy story to him.

Ever since Cynthia passed down her power to me, I felt a shift in my veins when it came to Zari. I started to feel things more intensely than before, and no matter where I was located, the urge to be near him tonight always exceeded my feelings I held towards him before.

No, this time it was different. It was more loving and caring, I started to feel emotions I've never felt for a man before.

And I don't want to blame the mate bond completely for this surprisingly.

I gave a good few minutes of my time on bed to think about my emotions towards him, and how special he made me feel.

Regardless of not being the most beautiful girl in his sight today, he did treat me like a true queen. He always stayed by my side and comforted me from the overwhelming comments of the battering guests today.