[Blue Exorcist] City of Angels [Rin x Reader]

Start from the beginning

                He was lost in this city of different beings.

        Down in the comfort of strangers

                "I don't talk to strangers," was the first thing out of his mouth.

                You grinned, already liking the new guy that had transfered here this year. No one knew him and no one would talk to him. Which was completely sad.

                "I'm [Name]."

                Silence.

                "I'm Rin."

        I found myself in the fire burned hills

                "Hurry up Rin! You're gonna miss them!"

                He hurried up after you, groaning. He plopped onto the ground, trying to regain his breath. A moment later, he sat back up, fully rested and examinded the plateu we were sitting on. You knew exactly what he was gonna ask when you saw a frown cross his face.

                "What hap - "

                "People," you replied, cutting him off. "We used to set fireworks off of here for July Fourth. One day, some idiots didn't use safety precautions and set the plateau on fire."

                "Oh."

        In the land of a billion lights

                "Shut up and look!"

                Rin looked towards the sky and what  he saw amazed him. Purple and green wavy lights appeared. He had never seen something so beautiful before. He looked towards his friend for an answer.

                "Aurea bolis. The Northern lights," she grinned back at him. "We always get them this time a year."

                As she turned back to look at the lights, his eyes stayed on you. You were amazing. It had been only a month since you had kown each other, but here you were. You were showing him some of your secrets when I had barely told you anything about himself.

                Maybe it was time.

        Bought my fate straight from hell

                "So Satan's your father?"

                A simple nod from him.

                You looked away from him and down. This was all too much to process. He was half demon and stuff. He was also an exorcist and was right now, on the run from some random group. But there was no way you were going to run away. Rin was Rin. Besides that, you had your own secrets.

        Second sight has paid off well

                "Okay. I get it."

                Rin's head shot towards you, confused. He thought you'd run away.

                She laughed at his confused face. "I have some friends that were exorcists, but I had never met a half demon before.Espeially the one that has Satan as his father."

                So his gut had been right. He could tell her. Then again, his gut was always right.

        For a mother, a brother and me