"Thanks." He said as I handed him the cup. Ash and Kyle walked up from the basement and entered the kitchen.

"Hi." They both said at the same time.

"Hey. Want some?" I asked gesturing to my bloody glass.

"That would be great. " Ash smiled. I took down two more glasses and filled them with blood from a different blood bag. I handed Ash, and Kyle the cups. "Thanks. Where exactly do you guys get these blood bags?" Ash asked as curiosity washed over her face.

"Jessy and Lilly bring them home." I glamsped at Jessy and then back to the empty blood bags. "Where do you get them from?" Now I was curious.

"We get them from this place called the feeding pit. Its like going to a vampire grocery store." Jessy said putting his empty glass in the sink.

"Oh yeah. Lilly took me to one in California. It was a really odd place." I said finishing the last of my glass and going to the living room. "Shh..." I warned Jessy, as I creeped up to Ally. I jumped on her shaking her vigorously. "WAKE UP!!! ALLY!!!!"

"OKAY OKAY... I'm up I'm up." She looked annoyed and pushed me off of her causing me to fall on to the floor. She sat up and pouted. "Why do you hate me??"

"I simply love you, as to why I torture the shit out of you." I grinned.

"I swear Carter was here. Where did he go?" She asked, but I didn't know his whereabouts.

"I have no idea." I said. I looked over and seen Lexi still sleeping. I started to walk slowly towards her, then Ash stopped me.

"I wanna do it." I stepped out of the way letting her have the pleasure. She started to tip toe but Ally stopped her.

"Let's draw on her face first." Ally whispered grabbing my attention.

"I like the way you think." I whispered back. In a hush tone I turned to Jessy who was watching us. "in the kitchen there's a marker on the table."

He disappeared and came back. He handed Ally the marker.

"Thank you." She whispered. Ally walked over to Lexi's sleeping body. She started to draw. From where I was standing I couldn't see. About a minute later she pulled away chuckling.

Jessy and kyle took a look first,and struggled to contain their laughter. Ash was already giggling from the start. I peeped over Ally's shoulder, I could see the drawing.

'I HAVE AIDS'

Was written on her forhead. There was a squiggly line drawn above her upper lip. Not only that but a pair of horns above her eyebrows. I quietly chuckled and backed away. Everyone was standing a decent distance away. Ash moved forward. Walking closer and closer to Lexi. As soon as she was close enough she placed lips beside Lexi's ear.

"AHHH!!" she screamed as loud as she could. Lexi jumped up and slapped Ash across the face. Ash hit the ground. Everyone started bursting out in laughter except Ash and Lexi. Lexi was confused and Ash was in pain.

"What the fuck?" Lexi asked no one answered. "You guys are a bunch of ass holes. Why are you guys smiling so much?" She questioned and stood up. "Okay you freaks I'm going to the bathroom." She walked away and to the bathroom at the top of the stairs. About two minutes later I decided to count. She would look in the mirror eventually. The sound of the toilet flushing cut off my train of thought. I started the count down.

5

4

3

2...

"AHH! YOU ASS HOLES! IM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!" A distance shout came from the bathroom. I couldn't stop laughing. Lilly came rushing down the stairs, Caleb was not far behind.

"What's going on?" She looked extremely concerned.

"You fucking bastards." Lexi said storming out of the bathroom. Lilly turned around and seen her. Lilly started laughing out loud.

"Look what they did to me." Lexi said to Lilly, while waving her hands around her face.

"It looks great." Lilly smirked back.

"Bitch."

------2 hours later----

Lexi cleaned her face and her dad came to pick her up. Ash left not to long ago. Kyle went with her, I think he's spending the night there. Anyway Ally was still here.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Lilly asked her. I would have offered but my car is still in the shop.

"No its fine. Carters on his way." Ally said. A few seconds later there was a knock at the door. I went to open it.

"Hey." Carter said stepping through the door.

"Hi." I said. I raised my voice so that Ally could hear. "Carter's here."

Ally walked into the hallway and gave me a hug. Carter grabbed her suitcase and held the door open for her. "I'll see you later." She said and walked out.

Carter nodded and gave me a slight smile and left closing the door behind him. If that didnt shot tension I don't know what would.

I returned to the living room where Freddy vs Jason was playing. I sat down beside Jessy. Beside Jessy was Caleb and Lilly. They were such a cute couple. My phone vibrated in my lap, oh a text. From Ben.

'Are you back yet?'

'Yup' I replied and he responded back right away.

'I'm going to come by tomorrow at like 2.'

'Okay' I sent the text and went to the kitchen so I could talk clearly on the phone. I called my sisters seeing if they wanted to come by tomorrow as well. Turns out there's going to be a little family reunion. I guess this should be interesting, seeing how its my family. Everyone has a unique family, mine is definitely... Original.