Chapter 3: On the Same Page

Tia POV

Tia:
It was time. I took another deep breath, tried to soften my face, and stood in front of Mark. His eyes, up close, were twinkling as if the night sky was enclosed in them. They were innocently large and round as if they've never been tainted. His eyes were already staring into mine and face burned up at this thought. With a smile, his heart-fluttering smile, he said, "Hey thank you so much for coming! How are you feeling today?"

I lifted my right hand and unnaturally waved it side to side as I responded back with just, "Hi!" I only said one word to him and I already followed up by breaking out into nervous laughter.

Mark:

Despite my very tragic behavior in front of him, he never ceased his smile and attempt to hold eye contact, which made me feel even more nervous. "Do you mind if I get your name?"

Tia

"Ah I'm so sorry. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm pretty nervous. BUT I'M GREAT. SUPER great. I really couldn't be any better. And yes! My name is Tia, T-I-A, Tia. How are you,...Mark?" Saying his name aloud TO HIM for the first time felt so strange.

Mark:

Mark chuckled and broke eye contact to briefly look down before adjusting his eyes back to mine. This man is sO precious I don't even know how I am still standing in one piece. "I am doing amazing as well! And hey, it's okay to be nervous. Even I'm nervous, believe it or not. So there's no need to apologize for anything. Here. Give me your hands." Mark grabbed my hands with both of his. The palms of my hands were placed against the other as his hands were on the outside of mine, holding them together. He gave me the most gentle, reassuring smile and asked, "Better?"

Tia:

I didn't realize until after he let go that I was holding my breath during this particular interaction. I released all the air I was holding in at once and took a deep breath in. My nervous laughing then came back out as I said "yeah". Mark humorously raised an eyebrow at me out of doubt and asked, "Are you sure?" Realizing my time with him was just about up, I blurted out, "My time is almost up omg I can't believe I wasted so much time just doing nothing, but I wanna quickly say thank you for being so unbelievably amazing, and talented, and hardworking, yet humble, appreciative, positive, kind, caring, funny, for being my motivation, inspiration, and for being you. I know I'm just one person, but I'll continue supporting you for as long as I can and thank you for being here today" *inhale*.

Mark:

Mark laughed again and replied back, "You're a funny girl Tia! How'd you manage to say all of that in like 3 seconds?? And I thought I could talk fast. Anyway, since you have to go now, I'll just quickly say thank you to you. I appreciate the kind words and your support as well. I, and we all, will continue to be grateful for you and your support for as long as we can. Have a nice day and I hope to see you again!"

With that, he handed me my album and I walked off in a state of bliss. I felt so ecstatic. I went to go meet up with  Claire and Angie.

~~~

Mark POV

Mark:

The girl from last night seemed so vastly different from the person standing in front of me. It was cute though. Both versions of her are cute. 

"My name is Tia"

Tia. Though I didn't really doubt it, now I'm 100% certain it's her. What a coincidence, huh?

She said so much to Johnny, but she's not saying that much to me. Maybe I'm far down in her list. 

Man she seems really nervous. I'm used to seeing nervous fans, but it feels peculiar this time. I felt nervous too. I'm nervous? Is it because of her? 

Time was definitely tight so I decided to put my nerves aside to help hers. I grabbed her hands without much thought so that I wouldn't change my mind. I was hoping this would calm her down, but I'm not too sure if that worked since she giggles started up again right after.

When I didn't know what else to expect, she practically started breaking a world record for the fastest rapping as her last words. Though I heard her do something similar for Johnny, it still caught me by surprise so I had to laugh! All I could do was thank her back, wrapping it up with the hopes to see her again. We always want to keep seeing our fans, but seeing her today made me really want to just see her, again and again.

~~~

Tia:

"GUYS that was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am way more than happy right now"

Angie:

"Couldn't have said it better myself. It still feels like I'm dreaming"

Claire:

"I wish this was a dream so that I could wake up and do this all over again"

Tia:

"Big mood"

We were walking painstakingly slow towards the exit, not yet wanting to leave the venue. We walked as we read the signatures and messages that each member wrote down for us. I reached Mark's message and automatically froze in my steps.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, just staring at the words written on my album

Angie and Claire looked at me with concern asking, "What's wrong"?

I motioned for them to huddle closer to me so that I could explain quietly. "Remember how I was telling you guys about my hangout with Chaewon yesterday? And remember how I was talking about a cute guy who took our photo and how he looked familiar, but I couldn't really tell? LOOK at this". I showed them my signed album and pointed at Mark's message which said:

"Hope you enjoy the album Tia! P.S. Is your friend's phone kimchi-free now? P.S.S. Glad to know you made it back safely since I'm seeing you here! (-: - Mark"

Claire:

"...WHAT THE HELL OMFG THAT WAS HIM??? AND YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND HE REMEMBERS YOU?? YO WHAT KIND OF KDRAMA ARE YOU LIVING IN GIRL NO FREAKING WAY WHAT DOES THIS MEAN"

Angie:

"LITERALLY WHAT IS GOING ON. HOW IS THIS REAL. ARE WE ALL THINKING THE SAME THING"

~~~

Narrator POV

Mark:

Mark had heard distant screams while signing a fan's album and glimpsed towards the direction of the sound. In his line of sight were three girls close by the exit, all staring at him with the most shocked expressions. He smiled to himself as he thought, "looks like she read it"

 He smiled to himself as he thought, "looks like she read it"

ooowweeee so cute, what will happen now that they both know