Chapter 2: Another Reunion

*7 am the next day*

*knock knock*

Tia:

I was awoken way too early by the sounds of several knocks at the door. Thankfully, I did wake up with a hangover since today has been a long-awaited special day. I groggily walked over to the front door of my Airbnb and looked through the peephole. With one eye closed and the other open, two figures came into my line of sight that instantly woke me up. I excitedly yanked the door open and let out a delighted squeal. "ANGIE. CLAIRE. YOU GUYS MADE IT!" On the other side of the door were my two friends from California. They had agreed to go on this trip with me, though I came a day earlier. I spread my arms wide open and gave them both hugs. They went inside the airbnb with luggages in both of their hands to unpack and settle in. As they sat in the living room, I asked, "How was the flight guys?"

Claire:

"Way too long and way too uncomfortable. Food wasn't bad though. I'd give it a 7.5/10"

Angie:

"Yeah my neck kinda hurts from sleeping on the plane, but it's okay. Why? Because we have a VERY important day today. Let's get ready soon?"

Claire:

"Ugh can we sleep for like 3 hours first"

Angie:

"1"

Claire:

"2"

Angie:

"1.5"

Claire:

"Deal"

Tia:

"Alright, goodnight guys see y'all in 1.5 hrs". I set an alarm, we each went to our respective beds and immediately knocked out.

~~~

Tia:

I was in deep slumber until my alarm blared through the phone's speaker. With my eyes half open, I habitually pressed the snooze button and dozed off back to sleep. The piercing sound went off, yet again, ten minutes later. Giving in, I rolled myself off the bed and plopped onto the floor in attempt to wake myself up. "UGH I am SO tired", I croaked out. I slowly stood up from the floor, stretched my arms and neck, and went to the other room. "Good morning my children, time to wakey-wakey! I gave you guys like an extra 15 minutes so let's get up and get ready for the big day!!" Once the two girls woke up, we dispersed to prepare. I started with a shower, cleansed, applied my makeup, did my hair, and got dressed. Before I knew it, two hours had already passed. When everybody finished getting ready, we gathered in the living room and gave each other the same look of awe. "OH snap you guys look SO GOOD" (outfits in order: Tia, Angie, Claire)

 "OH snap you guys look SO GOOD" (outfits in order: Tia, Angie, Claire)