Frozen Fever!

"I'll continue writing," I said. "I need to publish this before or on Christmas!" I said. How long has it been? Fucking 6 months that's for sure xDDD Being a graduating student this year is not a good thing, that's for sure. But anyway!
This is a few months after the end of the first movie that is close to your birthday. Unless your birthday is near Christmas, then there would be two celebrations in December xD

Every time I want to write, I just procrastinate or I had school works to do ;-; I would have published this with the Christmas short at the same time but since I'm now very busy, thanks to modules and PTs, I didn't start the Christmas short yet ;-; I'll probably do it soon when the last term of school starts which is a week from now. Also, I already wrote the prologue for the second movie so keep a lookout for that ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Will take forever if I got tbh AND 25.8K READS?!?! THanks, you dear wonderful readers! uwu

This is your dress btw, you can change the color and look as well lmao xDD

❄-❄-❄-❄-❄

"Love, why are you still awake?" I heard Elson's hoarse voice as he went inside my office. Well actually, it was Agnarr's office, but I use his office to work and I transferred all of my works here. "I have an early meeting with the dignitaries tomorrow," I muttered out as I didn't look up from my paperwork. "But it's still dark outside, take a break, love..." Elson wrapped his arms around me as I look at the loads of paperwork I have. I don't blame Elson, I just let myself do his duties since I have more experience with helping out the kingdom. It keeps me busy, but too busy to not having time with him or anyone to be particular. I didn't like that at all. "Do you know what date it is tomorrow?" I heard Elson ask as I continued to work. "Yes, tomorrow is (Y/Birthday)," I replied as I did another paperwork. "Uh-huh... And...?" I noticed the hopeful tone on his voice and I looked up from my work in confusion.

I finally noticed that he was wearing his nightwear and his nose was slightly red. He might have a cold soon if he doesn't rest. "Is there something I have to remember?" I asked in confusion and I could see the sad look on his face. "No, no... It's alright. I'm just... making sure if you know the date tomorrow," Elson replied as I looked between my work and him. I mean, I know it's my birthday tomorrow, but I have no plans to celebrate it because of... reasons. "I can stop working and be with you for tonight before I leave early tomorrow?" I asked as I stood up from my chair and fixed the papers on the desk. "No, no, no! You don't have to stop working for me," He covered up his sneeze as he tried to stop me. "No, I'll stop working for tonight. I've been working myself too hard these past months. It's not a crime to be with the love of my life," I replied and he smiled at me.

"I love you so much," he kissed my forehead and I giggled. "Well, it would seem unfair since you moved inside my room and I'm not even there in most nights," I added as we left the office and I locked the door for safety reasons. Before Anna's birthday, he has been sleeping inside my room and since it became frequent, we decided that he moves inside my room. As for the result of Anna's birthday, it was a success and I wasn't with Anna and Elson for the majority of the surprises and gifts. I let them have their sibling moment while I help Kristoff take care of the decorations and cake, having our own sibling bonding. "What time would you finish your meeting?" Elson asked as I went to the dressing screen to change into my nightwear. "It would just be a quick meeting. They said it will only last for an hour or so," I replied as I finished changing.