Act Of True Love

Last chapter of Frozen 1 TuT

❄-❄-❄-❄-❄

"The last thing she said was your name, Elson..." Elson felt his heart sank, so much to the point, he felt like it was shattering. "No... No..." Elson whimpered as he grasped on his chest in pain and slowly turned around. He really thought he heard (Y/N)... Now she's... "No...!" He collapsed onto the fjord in hopelessness, feeling so heartbroken as his fear came true. The fog that was going around the fjord, possibly all of Arendelle, disappeared as Elson sobbed for his first friend and love with all of the memories they shared coming through his head. Snowflakes began to freeze in place and it looked like time had been stopped if you glanced around.

The dignitaries, the duke, and a few of the Arendelle soldiers were looking over at the fjord and looked around as they noticed the environment. Anna slowly got off Amaretto since she was worried that she might freeze him to death. She leaned against Amaretto as she struggled to move. She looked up to see Kristoff looking around if she was nearby. "Kristoff...!" Anna calls out weakly and Kristoff looked over at her. He gasped and began to race over to her. "Anna!" He yelled out as he was desperate to go and save her. Anna pushes herself to move, but she was struggling a lot and she smiled as Amaretto helped her by letting her lean on him.

Kristoff was almost getting close to her and Anna heard a faint sound of a sword getting wield. Amaretto and Anna looked over to see Hans making his way to a sobbing Elson with a sword in hand, ready to kill him. "Elson..." Anna muttered out and looked back at Kristoff as she felt conflicted if she should be going to Kristoff or Elson. She whimpered and ran over to Elson, which made Kristoff stop running as he watched her. As soon as Anna got in front of Elson, she got her arm up to try and block the sword as she began to turn into ice as well. "No!" As her fingertips turned to ice, the blade of the sword got a lot of frost on in and it shatters and the force pushed Hans back and he got knocked out.

Anna let out her last breath as she turned completely frozen like how (Y/N) died. Elson wiped his tears and looked behind him and he gasped to see Anna's frozen body. "Anna!" He yelled out, standing up very quickly, and stood in front of his sister. "Anna... No... no, please, not you too..." He placed his hands on her cheeks as he felt more heartbroken. "I'm so sorry...!" He began to sob and hugged Anna close to him as Kristoff, Sven, Amaretto, and Olaf approach them. "Anna...?" Olaf looked at her frozen body as all of them look at the siblings in sadness, even the dignitaries and soldiers were watching them in sadness. As Elson continued to sob, Anna's chest was beginning to thaw as well as the other parts of her body.

Olaf gasped when he saw it and Sven nudged Kristoff, which made Kristoff look up with a shocked look on his face. As for Amaretto, he noticed a figure down in the fjord and he trotted slowly over to it as Anna was fully thawed. She gasped for air and Elson took notice from the movement. "Anna...?" He looked up and noticed his sister's unfrozen face and hugged her tightly as Anna hugged him back with a smile. "Elson..." She muttered out with a smile as Elson let go of the hug and cups her cheek. "You sacrificed yourself for me...?" Elson wipes off his tears, but it kept on coming out because he still felt so empty.

"I love you... and I'm so sorry for what I did at your castle," She apologized with a smile and it made Olaf gasp in realization. "An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart!" After Olaf said that, Anna looked up in a hurry and looked around. "Where's Amaretto?!" Anna asked in a full worry. Kristoff and Sven knew why she was acting like that as they look around for Amaretto in a hurry. "Why? Anna, what's-" Elson was cut off my Amaretto's cries. All of them looked over where the sound was to see Amaretto nudging an ice figure.

"Oh no...!" Anna whimpered and Elson looked like he realized what Anna was worried about. He raced over to where Amaretto was and the others followed behind him. As he got there, he began to sob again as he noticed that it was (Y/N). "(Y/N)...!" He stood in front of her body and look down at her from his level. She was kneeling on the fjord and he could notice the terrified look on her face as well as the frozen tears that were on her beautiful face. He kneels to her level, still being taller so that he could get a good view of her face. "Hans wasn't lying that he witnessed it..." Elson muttered out and placed his forehead against hers as his tears drip down to her frozen state. For what felt like minutes, his heart started to skip a beat and it was urging him to get closer to (Y/N).