Chapter 25: Phoenix

"Soff!" Bella engulfed me into a hug as soon as I walked in, Rosalie cleared her throat from behind us to let her enter the room. We broke up our hug, Bella put both of her hands on my shoulders and looked at me searching for scratches, Rosalie walking behind me.

"I am fine" I tried to make her stop freaking out, Bella had tears in her eyes and as soon as I spoke her eyes snapped back to meet mine, I repeated myself "I am fine"

"I was so afraid that something would happen to you" she pulled me to the couch in front of the TV, inside the suite.

I saw Jasper and Alice, sitting close together in the little dinner table. Alice had her eyes closed shut in concentration leaning her head against Jasper's shoulder, while he had an arm around her like he was trying to warm her.

Jasper greeted me with a solemn nod and I gave him a tired smile.

"Edward is coming to get us and the three of us will go on our own for a while" Bella took both of my hands in hers as we sat. I turned to look at Rosalie that had joined her siblings, she took the place next to her fake twin.

"I am coming with you" Rosalie interrupted our conversation, Bella looked confused "We are not taking any chances"

"I guess is alright" Bella replied, I could see how tired my sister was, she was only two years older than me but right now she looked like she was 25 years old. She had bags under her eyes and her shoulders were slumped.

"Have you eaten?" I wondered softly, the question felt weird in my lips, Bella was always the one taking care of me and not the other way around "We can order room service, I haven't had lunch yet"

My sister did not verbally reply but she nodded her head and leaned her side to the couch. I went to the phone and order something for both of us.

"Whose clothes are those?" Bella questioned me as I return to the couch, my first instinct was to glance at the outfit I was wearing, Rosalie's clothes were really different from my usual outfit and they fit me loose since she was taller and more voluptuous than me.

"Rosalie's" I frowned, I just hoped that she wouldn't probe any further because I had no good excuses for this.

"To disguise your scent?" Bella inquired rhetorically, with a knowing look. I took the exit as soon as I saw it and nodded quickly "Edward gave my clothes to Esme and Maggie too, to mislead the tracker"

"I bet Maggie loved that" I smiled lightly trying to ease my sister a little, she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.

"We are leaving later today to the airport" Bella informed me in a somber tone, I sighed "Edward would meet us there"

"Fine" I nodded not knowing else what to say "Do you know where we going?"

Bella shook her head not and yet again not speaking.

"He didn't say" she finally spoke "I guess it really does not matter"

"Food's here" Rosalie stood up and went to the door, a few second later a knock was heard. A minute later she was back with a lunch cart "Eat while it's warm"

"Thank you, Rosalie" I smiled brightly at her, she gave me a soft smile and placed my plate in front of me in the coffee table, then she put the other plate in front of my sister with a stoic face, I elbowed Bella lightly.

"Thanks" she murmured, Rosalie simply looked at her before walking back to the table where her siblings where having a conversation in hushed voices.

It was really hard for me. I thought that hiding this thing with Rosalie was going to be really easy but I was starting to realize it was not going to be like that at all.