Chapter 10: A Horrible Day

"Your file says you have a condition of severe asthma, do have your medication with you?" the nurse asked me, I shifted a little uncomfortable. 

She was reading from a file but glanced at me when I didn't respond, I nodded. At least she had asked Rosalie to wait on the chair outside, otherwise this would be really embarrassing.

"Have you had any attacks recently?2 she interrogated me while clicking on her pen, I frowned.

"I am here because my arm hurts not for my asthma" I mumbled diverting my sight from her.

"Your arm seems to be bruised but other than that, I'd say it is okay" the nurse smiled at me. I hopped off the examination table when she said that.

"However, Ms. Swan I must insist on you telling me a little more about your condition" I stopped in front of the door at her words and sighed "The school must be informed, just incase you need medical attention"

"There is nothing to tell, I have asthma and I carry my inhaler at all times, end of story" I opened the door  not waiting for a reply and I saw Rosalie's head that was leaning on the wall turn to look at me from her position.

"Ms. Swan" the nurse called me in a scolding manner.

"Mrs. Hugh, I think Soff is tired and really stressed because of her arm, how about I take her home?" Rosalie stood up from her spot on the waiting chair, I looked at her from the corner of my eye. She was doing it again. She was moving her hair and giving the nurse a dashing small smile. Mrs. Hugh was falling for it but still looked a little doubtful.

"Of course I will accompany Soff home, it was snowing this morning and her walking is out of the question because of her asthma" She continued and batted her eyelashes at the nurse, Mrs. Hugh blushed because of the staring at Rosalie's face for too long. Who could blame her?

"Well as long as you are not walking I suppose it is a good idea for you to rest" the nurse told me and wrote off our passes. Rosalie took them both from her.

"Come on" she pulled me from my arm, I snicker but walked along.

"How the hell do you do that?" I asked her in amusement, she turned to look at me trying to look innocent.

"I don't know what are you talking about" she replied with a little smirk.

"Of course you do and just so you know, you have to stop that" I rolled my eyes, she snorted.

"Stop what?" We were heading to the parking lot.

"Dazzling people, you are going to be giving someone a heart attack one day, you know?" I warned her and she stopped just as we got outside to the parking lot, it had stopped snowing but the floor was slippery.

"Dazzling?" she acted as if she had no idea what I was talking about.

"That thing you do with your hair to make it flow like a cascade, the tone of your voice and the dashing smile" I listed in a matter of fact way and then realized what I had said, my face blushed red and she looked at me with arched eyebrows also not believing what she had listen.

"My hair flows like a cascade" she stated trying really hard not to laugh, I face palmed.

"Do I have a dashing smile?" she asked me with that distinctive different tone voice that I had mention earlier, it sounded smoother and more alluring. I turned to look at her.

She was smiling widely at me, her white perfect teeth literally shining. My blush deepened and I sighed.

"You are doing it to me, that's not fair" I hit her lightly in the arm. She laughed and my breath caught, it was the most elegant laugh I have ever heard.