Eri glanced up at you. Shoving all the sad emotions that wanted to drip out of her, she slowly nodded.

"O-okay. T-thank you Y/n." She stopped stuttered and shakily gave you a mini lipstick. You stared at the bright red color and giggled.

"So you want to go first Eri?" You asked the small girl, fixing yourself to sit on your knees. She shook her hand squeezing her eyes shut.

"N-no. Can you please go first Y/n?" She asked you in a low polite voice. You sighed in a calm manor. "Alright Eri. I'll put on the lipstick first, yeah?" You asked with a kind smile.

This time she nodded rapidly and moved to the side. Not too enthusiastic I see. You internally said to yourself and smiled.

You scooted over painfully on your knees to Kai who was leaning on the couch. "And you're coming towards me for?" He asked with a sort of playful glint in his golden yellow eyes.

A smile couldn't help but be placed on your lips and you slightly faced away. "Shut up. It's just for Eri so you better listen." You threatened him, he didn't seem to be fazed.

"Sure." Kai sat up correctly. You on the other hand were in a shocked and nervous state. Wait a damn minute. If I'm putting lipstick on him, it's for his lips. And I need to touch his face in order to apply it properly. You thought frantically.

It was that very moment when your last three brain cells were feeling like a child in high school, preparing to be called and say here in roll call.

Calm down it's just a tiny bit of contact. It's not like anything could go wrong. You attempted to calm yourself down.

Your body shifted close enough to his to be able to apply some makeup. You wanted to burst out laughing, but your red fingers said otherwise.

The tips of your fingers grew hot and red again as it made contact with his soft cheek. Kai's first breath went deeply inwards at your mysterious touch.

He closed his golden yellow eyes. The stick of the cosmetic product touched his black mask. "Hey!" He shouted from underneath, the lipstick almost entering his clothed mask and breaking.

"Woah what?!" You yelled back at him with confusion and anger. "Your going to put that horrid thing on my mask?" He asked, the white gloves pointing to the red product.

You smacked your lips as Eri played with her stickers from behind you. "Yes because I'm assuming that you won't take that mask off for me." You snapped at him, red fingertips still visible.

"Oh. For you?" He asked in a deep teasing voice. Now your cheeks turned cherry blood red. You pinched his cheek and gently pulled away.

"You know what I meant. Stop acting smart." You crossed your arms looking at the ground. Kai chuckled and placed his gloved hand on your open palm.

"I can take my mask off for you." His tempting melodically like voice and touch as smooth as a petal caused you to look up.

"But I won't." He swiftly added as you looked at him. You made a dropped face. "Just for once can't you be considerate for her?" You asked mentioning Eri.

"And I am being extremely considerate for doing this right now. Deal with it, please." He whispered the last word.

To you, it still seemed cold. You sighed with a calm expression. "Fine then, stay still." You quickly said before placing your hand down again.

Your connection would be closer since you actually had to draw new lips. Stupid mask. Seriously is he part of some cult or religion? You messed up his now red mask with lipstick.

"That is done!" You smiled and were about to sit down again, Eri came in as fast as a bullet.

"Please let me see." The girl was still enclosed behind you, her body made a small collide with your back, moving you towards the male.

Kai's reflexes were sharp, just not at this very time. His arms were alarmed and shot up in time, he couldn't hold you up.

In that situation, your head and body thumped with his rock hard chest. I swear if this is going to be happening every time I come here. You angrily thought and pushed yourself up.

Geez what does this guy do?! You thought feeling his abs that felt like they were constantly growing.

His long arms were wrapped around you, the touch of his slender gloved fingers gripping you from the sudden burst.

"I-I'm sorry." Eri spoke breaking up the quiet fest. After getting off from Kai you dusted yourself off. "It's okay Eri, it wasn't your fault." You smiled at her placing a hand on her cheek.

"But it was her fault." Kai said from under his mask. You pushed your elbow into his gut, not causing much damage at all. "You might have just used that as an excuse to touch me." He teased you again.

"Be quiet!" You resisted the urge to slap him again. Or even kick him in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

______________

"Pretty!" Eri clapped her hands looking at you and her father. She herself was wearing a purple princess dress, and a small crown that was about to fall off her horn. Her pinky now holding a small teacup.

You were currently wearing a f/c skirt that had glitter all over. A tiara lie on your h/c hair. You were laughing at Kai.

His facial expression showed an emotion of annoyance. The small lid of his golden yellow eyes twitched in up and down motions.

His tie was on his white tie was wrapped around his forehead, right. His suit was still on but splashed with all kinds of rainbow stickers and glitter.

"What's wrong Kai? I thought you said you had loads more." Your laughter was uncontrollable. "I said that about my masks and gloves. Not unlimited soap to wash." He sighed and scratched his head.

"I think you look handsome." You patted his shoulder deciding to tease him this time.

Kai felt his ears perk up and change a certain color. Fireworks went off in his brain. What the hell Y/n? Why are you making me feel this? He questioned himself trying to show no emotion on the outside.

"Don't push it." He picked up the teacup with his pinky, rolling his eyes in the process. You giggled before doing the same and looking at Eri read the 'menu'.

He was a whole ass mood right now. Less to say, you enjoyed it.