2x11: Brain

-Auch!  Be careful

-Auch! Be careful.-Santana pouted when she felt something hurt her face.

-I'm so sorry.-Camila apologized. It was close to the halftime presentation and the redhead was retouching her best friend's makeup.

-Come on! -Finn said calling everyone, he was already all made up like the rest.- It's time.-everyone started to leave the locker room except Camila and Santana, who were giving themselves some final touches.

-Cami! We will be late.-Santana said concerned, Camila rolled her eyes and finished putting her makeup on.

-You are ready.- The redhead smiled and gave her a quick kiss. Santana quickly moved away and looked around scared.- We are alone, calm down.-or at least they though.

Santana smiled and walked over to the redhead to give her another kiss, only this one was longer. The two parted and smiled flushed.

-You Know, you look kinda hot in that costume.-Santana said winking at her best friend.

-You too.-Camila smiled and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.- Let's go.

Together they went to the court, where everyone else was. The stadium was full of shouts of people supporting the two teams. Half supported the visitor and the other half the local, the two made a competition of who supported the team the most. Of course, the folks at McKinley High were the winners.

Everyone got into their positions and the stadium automatically fell silent, everyone was waiting for what was going to happen.

[Camila & Santana]
Off with your head
D-dance-dance-dance 'til you're dead
O-off-off-off with your head
D-dance-dance-dance 'til you're dead
O-off-off-off with your head

Camila and Santana began to sing and the stadium began to scream cheering them.  Alex grabbed his sister from behind and lifted her back, as part of the choreography.  Mike did the same with Brittany and Finn with Rachel.

[(Santana) Artie]
It's close to midnight
And something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
(Heads will roll, heads will roll)
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

Puck appeared pushing Artie through the middle of the others.  Artie sang while moving weirdly, trying to imitate a zombie.  Around him, everyone imitated him and some pretended they were tripping over their own foot.

[Artie & New Directions]
'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer thriller tonight