ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Would you like to share with me?" Jungkook whispers and Taehyung once again looks at him for a fraction of moments. 

The way the elder is asking everything with so much softness in his tone, Taehyung feels blessed to have such an understanding partner as his life partner and also a best friend.

So, the red beauty takes a deep breath and slowly leans on Jungkook. His head rests on the other's shoulder and his eyes are on those huge mountains right before him. He thinks of those situations once again and then starts…

Flashback starts...

It was a long day for Taehyung. His 10 years old small feet were so tired that they wanted to just collapse on the bed. Well, baseball isn't really an easy sport. 

Though he used to love it and his school coach also wanted him to be in the team so they used to practice almost every day after school.

Taehyung's school was very near to his house so his parents usually didn't go to pick him up. He had a cycle so he used to come back home riding that cycle exactly like the way he came home on that day like every other day. 

He parked the bike on the garden and he heard loud angry voices from inside his house. The red-haired frowned as his small heart flickered a bit. He slowly took a step and the once loud noises became louder.

He realized that his father was arguing with some other men and his mother was trying her best to control her husband. Taehyung hesitated but rang the bell of the house and heard a sudden silence from inside. 

After a few seconds, his mother opened the door with a bright smile on her face like every other day. The little red-haired boy didn't understand how his mother was smiling as he heard loud shouts a few minutes ago. But his innocent brain didn't have the power to catch his mother's puffy red eyes. 

"You're home, sweety. Come, come." His mother smiled widely and for some reason, Taehyung felt that that smile wasn't from her heart. 

"Mom, is everything okay?" Taehyung asked while opening his shoes and stepping inside the house. 

"Ye-yes baby, everything is perfectly fine." Mrs. Kim said with an extra cheerful tone and the little boy smiled widely, thinking that his mother couldn't lie to him.

"Who are they?" Taehyung asked as soon as his eyes fell inside the living room where his father was sitting along with 3 other unknown faces.

"They...they are your dad's friend, baby. Why don't you go to your room and take a shower? I'm preparing food for you, yeah?" 

Taehyung glanced at those three males who were watching him with not so decent eyes but then he shrugged the matter while running upstairs to his room. 

He was reeking with the smell of his sweat as he played baseball after his school, so he decided to take a short shower. The red-haired went to his washroom. 

After a few minutes, he heard his mother calling for him. The little head thought his mother was calling for him for lunch.

But little did he know at that time, that call was the very last call he had heard from his mother. 

In the next moment, everything happened so fast that he couldn't comprehend.

A smell of smoke hit his nose and his senses puckered up. The little beauty quickly wore his clothes and ran downstairs to see what's the matter. 

"Mom? Dad?" Taehyung called while coming downstairs but his steps halted when he saw two figures burning together side by side. 

"Mom!!! Dad!!!" Taehyung shouted with his lungs out and tried to run towards them but he felt someone holding him from behind.