Disappeared

Hello sorry I'm taking so long to update my job has gone crazy and I'm now working almost 60 hours a week. <3 But I will do my best to keep updating when I can. 

chapter 2

Katsuki had rushed out on the beach, looking for the omega that had left his bed. The omega he had claimed and planned to keep. The one he knew in his heart was the one. Katsuki heard something splashing into the waves. As he came around the rocks, he caught a glimpse of a fishtail.

Katsuki sank down into the sand, surprised at what he had just witnessed, and felt this pain in his chest that he usually didn't gain after mating with an Omega. A bond... there was a bond that with his omega that the curse wasn't working on.

~~

Izuku let out a small sob once he was away. Why was he so sad as he left the Alpha on the sand. Izuku turned to count only to slam right into a merman. A being that he was supposed to be thinking about mating with. Todoroki, the Alpha merman, was shocked to find Izuku so close to land.

"Oh Todoroki, what are you doing out here?" Izuku quickly said as he looked to Todoroki. "I know I didn't come home. My father is looking for me?" Izuku added.

Todoroki lets out a sigh of relief as he looks at Izuku. "I came out here looking for you, so your father doesn't know...where have you been?..." His eyes widened as he looked him over.

"Your scent has changed...." He says, as his two different colored eyes narrowed. "What happened?"

Izuku looked down at his hands and around himself. "It has?" he whispered more to himself than to the other. "Oh..." passed his lips as his hand went up to his neck and landed where the Alpha claimed him with a bite. He didn't feel anything different about himself, but boy, had Katsuki rubbed his scent everywhere on him. "You know me. I collect things on the surface for fun, lost track of time," Izuku said gently, holding up his hands.

Todoroki was moving closer now, "Izuku...Forgive me for being forward and asking...did you by chance have sex with someone up there and get claimed?" He asks, coming over and moving Izuku's hand to examine his neck and see the newly marked skin.

"He wasn't supposed to claim me," Izuku said very quietly, as he looked at Todoroki. "It wasn't anything," Izuku added as if he wasn't going to tell Todoroki that he was in heat. "I... I won't be going back." Izuku said as he swam around Todoroki to head home.

"Don't worry about it! You're still the best merman in the sea", Izuku called back to the other, who was still floating there in slight shock.

Todoroki looked away from Izuku as he swam back towards the Kingdom, casting a glance to land. He saw a figure standing where the shore meets the sea before turning and following him around. He knew Izuku hadn't told this Alpha anything about being a Mermaid. But he was worried that the Alpha might catch sight of Izuku leaving.

Izuku looked back too, seeing that glimpse far back to the land. Their water eyes were well in the water, and they could see through the waves to the blonde, visibly worried on the beach. He turned and headed toward his home, where his parents were waiting.

Izuku stopped mid fin swish and turned to Todoroki. "Do not bring up the human," Izuku said quickly.

Todoroki sighed and nodded, "Your secrets are safe with me, Izuku." He said as they came into the underwater palace. Izuku's father's eyes flickered up to Izuku, a glint of anger in them.

Izuku sighed and knew he already needed to speak now. "I was just out. I'm old enough not to come home each night." Izuku said as he looked at his father. "And I'm going to go sleep for a few hours," Izuku added.