Chapter 10

Hi it's been like forever now I'm sorry I haven't been updating this book I just haven't been in the mood for it but now I'm gonna force myself to finally get something out here and I'll try to MAKE IT GOOD!!! SO LETSSS GOOOO!!

AUTHORS POV
As the blonde haired alpha sat and watched the omega eat his food he wondered how he managed to get such a precious thing like him until his friends interrupted his thoughts with their stupidity and loud noises "bakugooooo!" The red haired alpha whined like a lost puppy. He tried hard to ignore them and continued to watch the omega eat his food as he made such cute faces but they kept just bugging him and bugging him until "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE YOU FUCKWADS!" They group of people were unfazed by this out burst as he does this all the time but the greenette sitting next to him flinch hard enough to drop the fork out his hand and try his hardest to hold back a whimper of submission "but bakugoooo we'reeee hungryyyyy" the yellow haired omega whined as he leaned on the red head "yeaaaa mommm make us some fooooddd" the other omega began to whine "IM NOT YOUR MOM FUCKERS" "k-kacchan could you please stop shouting.." the omegas words weren't above a whisper but the alpha Heard them and sat back down in his seat bringing the omega close to his body. "Wow I've never seen some one calm a demon down with just a few words" the black haired alpha said astonishing at what he was seeing. Bakugo wanted to yell at them and tell them all to fuck off but that would startle his omega again and he'd never want to scare him.

"Sooo what's for dinner mom?" Kaminari said trying to push the strangely calm alpha's buttons "fuck off" bakugo mumbled as he saw izuku was finished eating. With a small smile he grabbed his plate and walked into the kitchen leaving the omega alone with his friends.

IZUKU's POV
I sat silently kicking my feet as I waited for kacchan to come back "so what's it like being mated to the kingggg" I think his names kaminari asked wiggling his eye brows, sitting next to me. "I-it's ok...I guess" I mumbled out being to fiddle with my fingers. To be honest I'm not good with new people They make me quite nervous. "Just ok? Commeee on give us more detailssss" the one with black hair said 'I think that's sero? He's mates tooo Mina?' "W-well he's very kind and generous and he makes the best food" I smiled softly as I thought about all the things he's done for me "wait wait wait wait!" The red head shouted "KIND?! Are you sure we're talking about the same person here?" He said sitting down only ten seconds before his mate hopped into his lap. "W-what do you mean? He's a very kind person" "well maybe to you but to us he's a straight asshole but he's fun to mess with So he's are friend!" The one named Mina said with a smile as she began to twist her mates hair "wo-" "come on izuku let's go" I heard a voice from behind me which made me almost jump out of my seat. I turned my head around to see none other than kacchan "come on I wanna take you somewhere" "o-ok kacchan" I got up from my seat waving  bye to all of his friends as I took my mates hand. He began walking me following suit. "Where are we going kacchan?"

"Don't worry izuku you'll like this place"

Soooo how was this? I know I left it on a little cliffhanger but y'all will be fineeeee. So until next time PEACE!