Chapter 5

Helloooo everyone I'm getting to post everyday now huh? Well I've got literally nothing better to do so let's get it it!
Oh it seems I don't leave smut warnings so let's do that
⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️ you've been warned

DEKU POV
I woke up feeling cold. I sat up and looked around and I was right...he wasn't here. I got up and took a testing step and it didn't hurt that bad so I went over and grabbed his cloak don't judge me it smells like him and I'm in love with is sent It makes me feel warm in side and safe it's comforting.(ok your in love we get it stop breaking the fourth wall)I put some clothes on that seemed to have been left for me on the bed and wrapped his cloak around me. I walked out the room and to my surprise there weren't many people just some maids and guards walking around. I didn't know where I was going so I asked a maid to show me where Kacchan went. She told me he went to his office and gave me directions. I followed the directions and ended up at two double doors. I slowly opened one to see an ash blond sitting down doing what seemed to be paperwork. "Well nice of you to finally wake up" he said glancing up at me "my heater left me" I said walking in the room "is that my cloak?" "Yes" I responded sitting in his lap "why do you have it not saying you don't look fucking adorable in it but why are you wearing it" "I like the way it smells" "good to know you like the way I smell" he said leaning down to kiss my cheek. "So what are you doing" "paperwork but I'd much rather be doing you" he smirked "Kacchan don't say stuff like that!" I said hitting his Arm. "And why not and what happened to alpha" he whispered in my ear. I turned to look at him I'm sure my face was on fire right now. "S-stop teasing me..." I whimpered. "And why would I do that when you look so cute~" he leaned down and licked my neck making me gasp and moan. "You seem to enjoy my teasing" he said continuing to kiss my neck which turned into biting. I started to get hard I didn't want him to notice so I closed my legs and put my hand between my legs. I moaned as I felt my member rub against my arm.

BAKUGO POV
I looked down to see him rubbing his boner against his arm. Shit I don't think I'll be able to control myself anymore. I sat up picking him up and moving my documents outta of the way to sit him on my desk. I laid him on my desk and looked down at him."fuck your cute. I don't think I'll be able to keep myself under control~" I said pulling up his shirt kissing all over. "A-alpha please fuck me~" at those words I snapped. I ripped off his clothes but kept the cloak on he looks cute in it. "Your wise is my command~" (made me think of black butler) I looked down at his hole and it seemed wet enough and should be stretched enough from last night. I pulled down my pants and boxers. Then I got an idea. "Why don't you be a good omega for me and suck me off hm?~" he got up off the desk and sunk down to his knees. He looked at my dick then up at me. He wrapped his hands around my member still looking up at me. I put my hand in his hair as he started to lick the tip.

AUTHOR POV
Izuku licked the blond from the base up. He slowly put it in his mouth taking as much as he could in his mouth. "Mm~" Izuku moaned around his member. "Shit~ just like that omega~" The alpha said gripping handfuls of his hair. Then out of nowhere he pushed the poor omegas head down. "HMPH NGnh!~" his moans were muffled by the thing stuffed down this throat. "Shit just like that omega your pleasing your alpha so much~" Katsuki groaned "let alpha use that pretty mouth of yours~" izuku let his jaw go slack Bakugo gripped his hair hard as he began thrusting in his mouth. But all of a sudden he pulled him off making izuku whimper and try to take him back in his mouth. Bakugo chuckled "well aren't you eager~but I'm not gonna cum till I'm in that tight hole of yours~" he growled out picking up izuku again and putting him back on the desk. He positioned him self at his entrance and rubbed the tip against it "s-stop teasing me~" izuku whimpered out "whatever you want~" bakugo whispered in his ear slowly pushing in "AHNN~~ ALPHA!~F-FUCK ME HARDER~~" "your so loud omega~ shout louder so everyone knows who you belong to~" he growled ramming into Izuku " yes!~ fuck alpha!~ HARDER!~" izuku squealed as bakugo started fucking him faster and rougher. "Shit you feel so tight and warm around me~" bakugo groaned out leaning down to kiss around izuku's neck. "Who do you belong to?~" bakugo whispered in izuku's ear licking the shell "You alpha you!~" "louder I want everyone to know your mine~" he said leaving hickeys on his neck as he continued his animalistic thrust into izuku's warmth "YOU ALPHA YOU!!~ IM CLOSE!~"
"Cum for me izuku~" at the sound of his name he unraveled against his chest and stomach but just like last night bakugo didn't stop "ALPHA~ Sensitive to much!~ s-slow down!~" izuku moaned out "it'll be ok omega let alpha use that tight hole of yours~ I'll reward you with my milk~" he groaned "yes!~ want alphas milk!~ please!~" he squealed "I didn't think you'd be such a squealer~ shit I'm gonna cum~" "please inside please alpha!~" and just like that he got exactly what he wanted bakugo released inside him. The room was filled with pants as bakugo pulled out watching his cum leak out of him. "Come on let's get cleaned up" he said picking up izuku and starting his walk to the bathroom "a-alpha" izuku said quietly "hm?" Bakugo hummed "thank you for taking care of me" he said kissing his cheek "of course what kinda alpha would I be if I couldn't take care of my lovely omega~" he said leaving little kisses all over his face making izuku giggle.

-TIME SKIP-
Izuku was laying on top of bakugo as they laid in his king sized bed. "Hey izuku" "Yea?" "When's your next heat?" "It should be in a couple days since I'm in my preheat right now" "so that's why your so horny" "h-hey it's not my fault! It's my handsome alphas Faust for being so handsome.." he said timidly looking away. "You better stop being so adorable or i won't know how to control myself"

Helloooo everyone how'd you like my random writing switch yea I know great right I think I'll be writing like this now see ya!