FAMILY MEETING

Heyyyyyyy how y'all doin? Gooooddd? That's greeeattt? Baddddd? Awwww let's y'all about it hope this cheers you up

IZUKU's POV
"You w-want me to be y-your what?" I stuttered out "my mate" he said in that oh so spine shivering voice. "B-but I don't even know your name..." I mumbled. I didn't really have a problem becoming his mate I mean anyone had to be better than that those other two terrible princes and I mean he did save my life from those guards. "The names Katsuki bakugo but you can call me alpha" oh my god his voice is gonna drive me crazy. For the first time I actually looked at him and dang he's hot as heck (cant imagine him cussing yet) his fiery red eyes piercing into my soul his very muscular toned body. My eyes were about to go lower until I heard someone knock on the door.

BAKUGO's POV
I growled at the door. 'I'm gonna kill whoever just interpreted me and my omega.' I swung open the door and just my luck it's my fucking old hag. "What do you fucking want old hag" I said. She just pushed past me and went straight to my bed. "Oh my god your so adorable!! Where did you find such a cute omega!! Oh this is such a great find we should celebrate with a festival for your mate!" She said squeezing him in a tight hug ruffling his hair and cat ears. (Did I forget to mention he's a neko? Yeaaa he can't turn into a cat and stuff he just has the ears and stuff Yea everyone's like that but only most can shift) "e-excuse me b-but I cant breath!" He yelped. "Oh I'm sorry" she apologize letting go of him but she was still petting his ears. "Now Katsuki you know that your going to have to wait till his heat starts to mark him right?" She said looking over to me as izuku began to purr. "Yea yes I know all that stuff now can you leave me and my mate alone" I said getting irritated. "Well of course son but you fuck this up and I'll be picking your mate" she says smacking me up side the head as she walked out "old fucking hag" I mumbling rubbing my head walking over to my bed.

Really short story srry don't rlly have any motivation for this right now see ya next time