Part 8

Yes people I know it's been millions of years since this thing has been updated but I'm back and I'm not dead so let us update this thing!

IZUKU POV
Kacchan slowly picked me up from off the bed and carried me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the sink counter and walked over to the tub to turn on the water. He came back after a minute or two to pick me up and carry me to the tub where gently he placed me down into the water. The water felt so relaxing as I slowly sunk into it. I felt the water move when kacchan got in but I didn't really mind as I closed my eyes. After a minute of this peaceful bath I felt calloused hands in my hair but they were so gentle scrubbing all of  whatever he was putting in my hair which I assumed was shampoo and riding of all the dirt "mmm kacchan...this feels nice" "Jesus deku your gonna get me hard again"  "b-but I didn't do anything k-kacchan!" "Yes you fucking did now stop moving"  He said wetting my hair to get the conditioner out. I turned around and grabbed the shampoo rubbing some on my hand and scrubbing kacchans hair. He closed his eyes and I got to get a good look at him. My alpha is so hot "take a picture it'll last longer" "s-sorry kacchan" I said looking down blushing. I wet his hair scrubbing out the shampoo and put the conditioner in then wet his hair again. "Come on deku we should get out" "Yea the waters getting cold" kacchan slowly got up me follow suit. I Hurriedly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist before kacchan could get any ideas "Aww what's the big rush deku~ it's nothing I haven't seen before~" his mouth was right next to my ear. His voice is so smooth I just wanna- NO IZUKU NO your ass already hurts enough. I dashed out the bathroom with a huge blush on my face hearing kacchan chuckle from the bathroom. I hurry to find clothes, which was boxers and a big shirt I found. It smelled amazing like a campfire. I slowly laid on the bed breathing in the shirt to distracted to see the alpha walk in from the bathroom. I slowly started to fall asleep holding tightly on to the shirt when I felt the bed dip a little. I cracked open my eyes to see kacchan shirtless staring at me lovingly. "Kacchan? Why are you staring at me?" "Because your so cute duh" his words make me blush "and your wearing my shirt" I looked down at the shirt to in fact see a skull on it "no wonder it's to big for me. But oh well it smells amazing" I smiled as I closed my eyes inhaling the magnificent scent of my alpha. "God izuku I love your weird ass" "I love you to kacchan" and at that I cuddled up to his warmth falling into a dreamless sleep.

KATSUKI POV
God I love this omega. My omega. He's so adorable with his slow breathing and his beautiful weirdly green hair. I cuddled up to him breathing in his scent and JUST MY FUCKING LUCK SOMEONE KNOCKS AT THE GOD DAMN DOOR. I groan and slowly get up trying hard not to wake up the omega and angrily walk over to the door almost slamming it open "what the fuck do you want"

Sorry for the clifferhanger but I like messing with y'all so till next time pups ✌🏽