Chapter 12

Its been like a couple months since I posted a story on here....I know I know it's been way to long but IM BACK So without further adooooo LETS GET ON WITH IT

KATSUKI's POV
I stared at izuku as I register in my head what he just said. "Say it again..." I mumble grabbing his hands hopping I didn't imagine it. He blushed avoiding eye contact as I held his hands "I l-love you kacchan" he mumbled becoming redder than before. I pulled him into a hug ignoring the cute little Yelp he let out. "I love you to izuku so fucking much..." I would have gotten mad for sounding so fucking sappy but It's only izuku and I. No body else has to know if I just let this one slide.

AUTHOR's POV
Izuku and bakugou sat there holding each other, it was completely peaceful. No noise other then the ones the dragons made but that was calming. Finally the two could just relax without having to worry about something. They cuddled up close the huge dragons tail still wrapped around them protectively as they slowly began to fall asleep in each other's comfort.
————————————————————

"Is it ready yet" a very high and sickeningly chipper voice asked glancing over to their partner.

"Not yet woman you need to be more patient this takes a lot of work" a much deeper voice than the one early spoke.

"I don't care how long it takes I want my omega back immediately" a mototone voice said with a growl at the words omega.

"No need to worry brother you will see him again....eventually" another voice said with a light chuckle before the mototone voice walked away. Leaving the three other people to discuss the plans further for whatever was about to happen.

"We will definitely get my omega back"
————————————————————

Izuku woke up with a little yawn about to stretch before but the grip around his waist pulled him back down.

"No just a little longer" the male next to him spoke, the voice gruff and low still filled with sleep.

"Come on kacchan let's go get back in our bed. I'm sure the dragons would like to be left alone now" the greenette tried to persuade but to no avail as he was just help tighter.

He began to squirm and try and wiggle his way out of the arms and actually did, but not without the male next to him groaning out in protest. Before he could be snatched back down again, he hopped up on his feet, chuckling at the Katsuki's sleeping face and the baby dragon sleep right next to him.

"Come on kacchan get up or I'll sleep with spike instead" he chuckled not meaning a damn word he said, but it got the blonde to open his eyes and finally roll out from his comfortable spot on the grassy floor.

"Fine I'm up now what?" The blonde said still drowsy from being sleep for so long. He's pretty sure it's dark outside now but there's no windows in here so he doesn't know.

"Now we go back to our room to sleep properly. Come on kacchan" midoriya grabbed bakugou's hand leading him through the big doors, letting them close behind him, and up the stairs to their bedroom.

Once they finally arrived Katsuki wasted no time taking all but his boxers off and hopping into bed, giving izuku an expecting look before rolling over on his back and closing his eyes.

Izuku took his closed off as well only leaving his boxers, but he put one of Katsuki's shirts on before climbing into bed with him.

"Finally took you long enough" Katsuki mumbled wrapping his arms around izuku, putting them into a nice spooning position.

"Thank you for taking me to see the dragons. They were lovely" izuku said turning his head to look at the male next to him, giving Katsuki his oh so bright smile.

"Yea it wasn't that big of a deal I knew you liked stuff like that" Katsuki said pushing his face into izuku's neck to hide his blushing face.

"Now shut up and let me sleep" he grumbled pull the green haired male as close as possible.

"Goodnight kacchan"
————————————————————
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I promise I'll try to work on it more but that's all for right now byeeeee