The meeting

Hello my lovely's I'm back and I'm better with a new story!!! YASSSS queeenn! Now and with the story!

??? POV
"Hey you stop right there!" A guard yelled but the person they were chasing didn't stop. they ran and they ran because they knew if they  stopped running they would be taken back to that horrible place and be forced to marry a horrible and not so good looking prince. Who is this person well it's bakugo of course.

-JK JK-

It's izuku midorya other wise know as one of the most beautiful omegas in the endeavor kingdom (I know Shinso isn't his kid but for this I'ma make him todoroki's brother sorry if it bothers you) he ran into a huge forest to try and lose the guards. even though his feet hurt and his body ached he didn't stop running the guards were still after him and he'd be damned to have come this far and get caught.

IZUKU's POV
I ran until I couldn't feel my feet anymore and collapsed onto the ground. I gasped for air and tried to get up but it was to late the guards surrounded me. I tried to get up but one of them just kicked me back down. "Please just let me go!" I yelled. "By order of the king you will marry the eldest prince and you will bare his children" the guard with blonde hair shouted at me. The guard couldn't move fast enough, a big ash blonde wolf pounced on him and chomped down then it went quiet.

I was terrified I didn't know if the wolf was just looking for a meal or had a problem with us being in it's forest and I didn't want to find out so with the bit of strength of I had I got up. The wolf had already taken out all the guards and was now coming closer to me I tried to run but was to weak, the wolf pounced on me. He started to shift? His body turning to a human but his ears and tail still there. "Your omega. me like" he spoke in a deep rough voice which sent shivers down my spine. "I-I..." I tried to speak. He got off me and lifted me over his shoulder. "H-hey put me down!!" I shouted but he didn't listen he just started walking and after a while I gave up trying. 'This is going to be a long day' I thought

BAKUGO's POV
As I carried my new found omega back to my kingdom I got a nice view of his plump ass (made me giggle) but it was taking to long so I just turned into a wolf " if you try and run off I'll chase you down and kill you" I growled at him of course I didn't mean it but I don't want him to know about it. He tightly held my fur in his hands as I walked to my kingdom.

-15 minutes later-
I walked to the big castle as the omega on my back looked around in awe at all the sights and people walking around. I walked up to the huge double doored castle and threw open one of the doors. "OLD FUCKING HAG!" I shouted "I'M FUCKING BACK! AND I GOT MYSELF A MATE SO CANCEL THOSE STUPID FUCKING ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE OTHER STUPID ASS KINGDOMS!!" I yelled shifting back walking up the stairs to my room. "YOU WHAT?!" She screamed. "STOP YELLING OLD HAG YOUR GONNA FUCKING SCARE EM!" I shouted back putting him in my bed. That's right I don't know his name. "Hey omega what's your name?" I said calmly to him. "I-izuku midoriya...what do you want from me?.." he said timidly crawling to the corner of the bed. "Well I just saved your life from who knows what so what I want in return is for you to be my mate izuku" I said slyly.

Thank the gods for this fatal encounter

SOOOO is it good well of course it's not hahaha well BYE!