Beyond light

Ruby POV

Me: " Guys, can we have a moment? " I asked turning to my team while they nodded and walked away as I turn back to Y/N " I-i have something to show you" I said slowly pulling out the rose. To say he was shocked was putting it lightly

Y/N: " What? H-how? " He said not believe it as stared at the rose

Me: " I-i got it when we met the Emissary. She gave us all a gift and mine was the rose. S-she said something about how I was meant to walk on the path of light. I just don't understand, this is just to much. " I said as I started to tear. Soon I felt Y/N's arms wrap around me bring me into a hug as I slowly wrap my arms around him as well

Y/N: " Sis, you are destined to do great things. If not amazing things and I bet " He said breaking the hug " With whatever happens to your version of the rose, it's going to be great. " He then placed a hand on my cheek and smile as I smile back " There's that smile I know"

Me: " Thank you brother. " I said cheering up still smiling at him as I put the rose away " So, what are you on doing? "

Y/N; " I was planning on investigating something that was producing a lot of energy. I was hoping I could use that energy for Gambit. " He said walking as I followed him, he then looked at me " Would you like to join me? " He asked

Me: " Sure! It be fun. " I said excitingly as I continue to follow him. We would soon enter the hanger and went a inside a Bullhead before taking off.

After awhile of small chit chat and sitting around we soon started to get close, Y/N landed the Bullhead as he got out and started to explore Y/N of course taking the lead.

Me: " What do you think we'll find? " I asked as I held the Rose ready for anything while Y/N held the throne closely.

Y/N: " I'm not sure, hell whatever it might be it could change our fate. " He said jokingly, but suddenly I felt cold. I looked at Y/N seeing he was also getting effected as well. We continue to move forward as the area started to get foggy, and even colder.

Me: " Y-y/N I think we should turn back. " I said nervously as I started to feel weird, like something was calling out to me. Y/N looked back at me and looked back in front.

Y/N: " Common, we've made it this far. Let's keep going, I promise it'd be safe. " He said looking back at me. He was stubborn, I sigh and nodded.

We continue forward as we looked around, after a bit of walking we soon found thousand of Grimm all bowing in front of a large pyramid structure.

3rd POV

???: " Welcome.... We've been expecting waiting. " A voice echo through the area " You bring weapons... You will not need them, we offer only truth. " The voice said again. For Y/N the voice sounded like himself, but for Ruby, the voice sounded like someone's she wanted to hear for a long time, someone she thought she never thought she heard. It was her, it was her mother, it was was Summer Rose.

The Grimm looked at Ruby and Y/N but did nothing. Ruby looked slightly nervous as she looked at the thousands of Grimm watched her. She then noticed Y/N was walking closer towards the Pyramid, she quickly catches up with Y/N as the two continue to walk towards the Pyramid.

When suddenly the two were transported.

Ruby POV

Ruby looked around wondering what was going on, she then saw a pathway appear before her. She was hesitant but soon walked down the pathway looking around.

Summer ?: " There is no reason to be hesitant, we do not seek for confrontation. We only we wish share truth. " The voice said as Ruby looked around.

Suddenly she saw a statue of women chocking none of then summer. Ruby walked around the statue in awe and shocked. Then she was teleport again, this time, the area was dark, the sky was dark purple Ruby also saw a dark and old castle near by. Then her mother came, walking towards the castle.

???: " You've finally arrived. " A female voice called out. As another person walked down the stairs of the castle. " I was wondering when Ozma would send another lacky to stop me. " The voice said as summer grabbed her weapon: the rose a aimid other at the woman as the two rushed each other.

Ruby watched the battle between her mother and the unknown female when summer fell to her knees defeated. The unknown female then grabbed summer been her throat and slowly started to squeeze. All summer could do is weakly reach out her hand before going limp.

Summer?: " The light aboned Summer. Left her for dead, In light there is only death. " The voice said as Ruby appear back in front of the statue, but it was different. This time they statue was her father kicking a young Y/N.

She was once again teleported, now inside her old home as she watched her dad kicked a young Y/N.

taiyang: " Useless! " He yelled kicking Y/N again who was already on the ground crying.

Young Y/N: " I-im sorry sir. " He said between tears as he was kicked again. Suddenly they area fozed.

Summer?: " The light stood by and watched Taiyang tortured Y/N, in light there is only weakness. " The voice said again as Ruby was back in front of the the statue that looked very different then before

 " The voice said again as Ruby was back in front of the the statue that looked very different then before

Summer?: " In light, there is weakness, only pain, only death. In darkness, there is only strength, only victory, only life. Ancient powers awaits you in Atlas. Go. Beyond. Light. " The voice said when suddenly Ruby fell to her knees and went unconscience.

( I'M BACK! I KNOW, " WHY WASN'T THERE AN UPDATE SOONER!? " well to answer that, I've been busy writing others stoires that I was more motivated to write. Not to mention school, so yeah. anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter, I know it seems a little rushed adding the darkness now, but eh. I think I was great idea so deal with it. I'll see you in the next one O reader if mine. )