hate, pain. the same thing

Y/N pov

I looked down at Blake, the look in her eyes. I'll never forget, she was scared. I smiled. It felt good. I felt good. I haven't felt like this in a long time. The pleasure I felt seeing someone about to die. I felt so alive. I felt like this is the real me

???: ' good dredgen, shoot her. Make them all fear you as they did so long ago'  I kept listening ready to pull the trigger ' good dredgen, just pull it. One little pull and you will be better than ever. ' I pull the trigger and next thing you know. There's a bullet next to her

Y/N: " Leave. NOW. " I shouted, and like that and a sane person, she ran away " Your right, that did feel good, now who are you? "

???: ' who I am dose not matter now. All that matters is listening and using the weapon in your hand. ' then I looked at the young ahamkara on my arm, noticing it was slowly changing. Instead of its old and withered white it was now glowing bright white and black. The white started from the spin then slowly changed to black in the middle and the rest of the old bone. ' now that you're little pet us gone and taken, there's nothing stopping us. '

Y/N: " From? "

???: " From hurting the same exact people, of course. " The voice chuckled evilly ' don't you want that? Don't you want rid the people who wrong you? ' I made a fist. Remembering. Remembering EVERYTHING! How my family beat me, how Qrow left me. The looks of everyone I killed. But then the image of Ruby popped into my head. How she reacted when she found out that I was dredgen yor. ' yes give into despair. Let your will break. Fall to the deep. Don't reach for the sky. There is no salvation up there. Only misfortune a waits you. Listen to the whisper. You shall find me. You will free me. ' and with that the voice stopped. I looked at thorn and what was drago. Good reminders that I failed both them. My mother and my friend.

Y/N: " I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't be the person you wanted me to be." I said quietly " Good bye Drago, mother. "

( sorry for the long wait and for the short chapter. Couldn't really think of something for this. See ye all in the next One readers of mine)