7

Luna's POV

After reorganizing my room again, which I am now happy with how it looks I go downs stairs to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. As I'm grabbing some hot cheetos I think about the conversation I had with my brothers.

As much as I hate to admit that they're right about Jack and I being friends... for now. I think that it's a great idea. I mean I should have known better than to hang out with Jack when he was showing me around the city. I had just met him.

After my last relationship I always kept to myself when guys would try to talk to me. Maybe it was Jack's charm that won me over... and obviously that cute face of his. Enough thinking of Jack, have Marcos and Alex come back from Jacks house? They said they were just going to talk to him.

As I'm grabbing more hot cheetos I heard voices and steps walking down the stairs. I quickly recognized the voices and furrowed my eyebrows together.

"When did you guys get here?" I say as I put a cheeto in my mouth.
"Not too long ago. You would know when we arrived if you weren't blasting music in your room." Marcos says taking the bag of hot cheetos from my hands. How rude.

"You still should have let me know you guys were here. For a second when I heard footsteps I thought some stranger had got in, and he could have have kidnapped me." I put my hand over my chest dramatically.
"Calmate." (Calm down) "Well you see nothing terrible happened. You exaggerate too much." Alex chimes in.

I roll my eyes at both of them and look over at Jack and see that he's laughing.
"What are you laughing at? Do you also think I'm 'exaggerating'?" I ask playfully. He puts his hands up in response.
"I think it's better if I stay quiet." Seconds later a phone goes off and we all reach our pockets to see who's the lucky one. Nope not, me. I look back up at the boys and see that it's Jack.

"So the boys are on their way over and want to go get something to eat. Are you guys down come with us?"
"If there's food involved, I'm always down!" I say cheerfully. Marcos and Alex also agree. I go up to my room and look at my closet, figuring out what to wear.

I put on a mustard yellow cropped sweater and grey biker shorts with white adidas.
"I'm all ready." I say as I get down to the living room. "Did you guys text mom and let her know that we're going out?" Both of my brothers shake their head no. I quickly take my phone out of my pocket to let her know that we're going out to eat with Jack and his friends.

Speaking of Jack's friends, they pull up in our driveway and we all start to make our way outside.
"Hey Luna, can I talk to you real quick?" Jack lightly grabs my arm.
"Yeah, what's up?" I already have an idea of what he wants to tell me, but I'm still very intrigued by his facial expression.

"I'm sure your brothers have talked to you about us only being friends." He pauses. "For now at least, I mean we'll still be friends, but we'll be dating. You know when people say 'the person you date should also be your best friend' we'll be just like that." Jack begins rambling and it's honestly the cutest and funniest thing ever.

"Yup, I agree as well. I'm cool hangout with you whenever, but I know you'll also be hanging out with my brothers and I happen to live with them too." I roll my eyes and we both chuckle.
"There's going to have to be some days where just us two hangout. I'm definitely going to need a break from Alex and Marcos."

"Aye G, we can't be here all day!" Johnson yells from his car and starts honking.
"We better get going." I smile at Jack, nodding his head in return.

This chapter is a filler, the next chapter will be more interesting!!  (: