6

Jack's Pov

Luna and I have been texting eachother for the past few days, we haven't hung out since the the day she told me about Derek. Her brothers even came over to tell me to stay away from her again, so since then I haven't gone to their house. I just don't want to have Luna continue arguing with Marcos and Alex.

I know soon I'm going to have to talk to them. I hear the doorbell ring and see that it's Luna's brothers through the peephole.
"Yo, what's up?" I say opening the door. By the look on their faces I can already tell that they're here to talk about their sister.

"We came to talk to you again about Luna." Alex began. Taking a step back, I gesture for them to come inside.
"Look, we haven't been the nicest to you about Luna. She's been through a lot since she was little and the situation with Derek was the last straw." Marcos continued.

Without saying anything I let both of them tell me everything they need to. I definitely understand where they're coming from, I have two older sisters and I'm also overprotective when it comes to them dating men.

"We wanted to let you know that you guys can hangout and for now only be friends. We've been here for a few days and we still don't really know you. Not saying that you're an abusive person or someone terrible. Marco's pauses and before he can speak again Alex interrupts.

"But we really are saying that though." We start to chuckle. "In all honesty, I think we can be great friends. We just want to get to know you better and we really want Luna to get to know you."

"I completely understand. I wouldn't trust anyone as well if they treated my sisters the same way Luna was treated." I'm totally fine with just being friends with Luna and you guys."

Both Alex and Marcos get up from the couch and we exchange hugs.
"So what's up bro? What to come over and play some Xbox?" Alex asks changing the subject.
"Yeah, for sure." I take my phone out of my pocket to text my mom letting her know that I'll be next door.

I follow the boys upstairs and can immediately hear music blasting from the room next door. I'm assuming it Luna's room and she's probably also dancing. Images from the other day pop up in my mind, making me smile.

WHAT'S UP?!!! I'm back, long time no see. Not gonna lie completely forgot about this story haha. I've decided to start updating this story again, I will try my best to upload at least once a week or every two weeks since I do have a busier schedule. Thank you for continuing to read my story!