10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...

Start from the beginning

I only Gave her a cold grin, "My, what language..." I said then my mouth turned to a frown like a push of a button. "And you think I'll let you hurt Haruhi? Think again, Ms. A-ya-no-ko-ji. Even if we are commoners, All people have rights and a say you know.." I paused and gave her a fake smile, "So if you would kindly f*ck off, I won't bother you~!" I happily(pretend) said, giving her a cold grin. That can send shivers down to anyone's spine.

I slowly straighten myself up while still putting on my cold smile. She looked utterly disgusted at me and was still glaring as she gripped onto the tea on her hand.

Hm, Impressive. She's still hanging.. I thought for sure that would push her to her final edge. I thought.

I walked down to the group of weirdos and to my little sister who was poorly being passed around. After I was getting some distance from Ms. Ayanokoji I lightly heard her muttering something. But I couldn't care less, as long as it's not Haruhi she's after then I'm fine getting all the hit for her.

•••

It was now almost time to go back to the Host Club again because lunch time was almost done, but I can't seem to find Haruhi around.

When I was walking I came to a stop as my eyes widened to see my sister in the schools pond picking up her things. My eyes quickly darkened, Already knowing who was behind this. Both my hands turned into fists. Just when I was going to run down to help her I stopped myself when I saw a familiar annoying blonde down and looked like he was helping her. My eyes twitched when he was suddenly smirking and saying some things while he waved my sister's wallet in front of her face.

"That annoying mongrel..." I mumbled glaring at blonde boy, who was leaving the pond with my sister. Just as I thought that my mood wouldn't get much more darker some three guys who looked like students from this school suddenly appeared around the corner. I instinctively glared at them and put my guard up.

"Oh? This is the guy right?" One of them asked with a nasty looking grin plastered in his mouth.

"Yup, he's the guy," Another guy next to the one that spoke first said as he held out a paper and showed it to the two of his companion.

"So how far should we do it?" The last guy who spoke asked I looked at them and observed their appearance.

Guy no#1: Taller than me, Red Hair is messy and pointy, sharp glaring eyes with three piercings one on his left ear, and two on his right. I looked to the guy next to him.

Guy no#2: Taller than the Guy no#1, long wavy brown hair, has green droopy eyes and he looks like a player. I then looked to the final male of their group.

Guy no#3: Smaller than the two guys, but still taller than me maybe around the twin gingers height, Hair is under a cup facing backwards, eyes are tiny, but sharp, he looks like the one who's always pushed around.

I stopped observing and folded my arms over my chest and cleared out my throat to the three males who were miraculously still talking till now. The three guys were now facing me,

"Excuse me, but do you three know me?" I asked raising a brow.

The three boys looked at each other then laughed before turning back to me again making my eyes twitch from those annoying laughs.

"Oh, excuse us.. haha.. We just thought.. pff... that you already know.. haha.. since you were the reason.. hehe.. why we were called to find you." Guy no#1 said laughing annoyingly as he said those words. My eyes twitched as I glared at him.

"And how am I the reason why you suspiciously shady guys are looking for me?" I asked, I saw them irked and glared at me which I returned back gladly with a combination of a cold smile.

"Now I see why she asked us to beat him up, This guy's attitude is annoying as heck," Guy no#3 said as she turned his hands into fists.

She.. he said... Finally coming to realize who send these three shady guys, I smirked at them which looked like made them to twitch their eyes from annoyance.

"Ms. Ayanokoji send you three to beat me up am I right?" I asked still smirking at them as I leaned back to the gigantic glass window behind me.

"Oh! Good you finally know, and here I thought you're just being actually dumb." Guy no#2 said as he grins to me. My smirk fell down as I glared at him, "And what does that suppose to mean squid-head?" I asked and he just grinned on. "It means just as I said it," He said ticking me off, "But I guess that's normal for you guys to not understand since you are just a Commoner." He finished, emphasizing the word 'commoner'.

I slowly went silent for a minute as I lowered my head down. They probably think that I look pathetic and thought that I was crying right now, but they are dead wrong to think that.

I see.. So they want me to punch them first so that they could report and give all the blame to me if I tell a teacher or someone of what happened. These rich bastards are actually using their brains. I thought and slowly smiled at the floor below me.

"Heh... What the matter? Feeling pathetic because it's true?" Guy no#2 asked as the other two laughs in the background and they started to take some steps towards me.

I lowly lift my head up with a bright, but cold mocking smile, "Nope! I just realized that you three aren't as stupid as you guys look!" I mocked. And I guess I got Guy no#1 to throw in the first punch.

My head hung to the side for a second before I slowly turned my head to Guy no#1 still with my mocking grin plastered on my face. "Wow.... You hit like a girl! haha~," I mocked once more, but this time instead of allowing him to hit me again, I dodged it.

"You little—" I cut him off when I kicked his knee hardly, making him fall down as he grabbed onto it. "You guys really don't know how to beat someone up!" I chuckled after saying it, making Guy no#2 and #3 Go angry and both went for me. Guy no#2 didn't get to punch me, but no#3 managed to land a punch on my other cheek. I spit some blood out. I slowly look up and wiped my mouth before smirking and glaring at the two male.

Heh. This is going to be fun~ I thought as I charged forward ready to punch one of them.

Hey guys! It's Aiko(Author)! I'm sorry for the long wait! And thank you all so much for this much views and votes and most of all for adding my story to you BLESSED READING LISTS, Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!! Sooo much Everyone! Well if you are reading this then you'll know I'm really grateful for y'all! Oh, yeah You guys really like my OC's face huh. haha sorry if y'all don't mind Please don't still him from mwee~! He's very precious. I just want you readers know what his face is so Please no hate.? Thank you very much again for reading this boring note haha!

WC: 1939

Have a good morning/afternoon/evening~! Love y'all! Hope you vote for this chapter too~! Mua! 💋

Always stay safe y'all~!

~Aiko