7. I'll Be Here Always // Kyo Soma { Fruits Basket } rEqEuStEd!!

Requested by: Alyssajj11
A/n: Took some of the elements from your request but most of them are in there don't worry but I had spark of inspiration and ran with it. I hope you like it! ❤️ 🥺👉🏼👈🏼
~

[Y/n's POV]

Kyo was always the only one that made me feel safe, loved, and wanted. My family, the L/n Clan and his family (if you can call them that), the Soma Clan were good friends, well mostly because of Akito, she found out about my family's curse, especially mine.

I was the Wolf of the Native American Zodiac and the most hated especially by my family. They disowned me. They mentally and physically abused me on a daily basis. That's why I escaped from my terrible excuse of a family and visit Kyo and his master, Kazuma Soma.

Kyo and I have been best friends for years when I started getting abused by my family, I always escaped my family's estate and go to the Soma estate. I'll sit outside of Kazuma-sensei's dojo and wait for Kyo to get home from school.

*FLASHBACK* 3rd Person POV

Y/n looked at the newly formed bruises on her arms and legs as she touched the few that were on her face. She flinched a bit but she didn't cry she never did. The constant abuse from her family doesn't hurt her, she feels numb to it but her brain was about to overflow.

"Y/n?" She heard her name being called. She looked up from her bruises and saw a familiar carrot-top.

She faked a smile at him. "Hi, Kyo." She mumbled to him.

The door of the dojo slid open and Kazuma appeared.

Kyo smiled in excitement seeing his master after his day at school. "Hey, master! Look who's here!"
Kyo exclaimed running up to Kazuma.

"Welcome home, Kyo," He said smiling to Kyo patting his head. "And hello, Y/n, it's always great to see you." Kazuma said smiling warmly at the girl.

Kazuma looked down at the girl, he frowned at the bruises she had all over her body, he knew of her family's abuse they inflicted on her. Y/n felt him staring and pulled her sleeves up and covered her legs with her arms.

"Kyo, what do think of having Y/n over for the weekend?" Kazuma asked the young cat boy.

His eyes lit up and nodded his head. "That means Y/n is making dinner tonight!" Kyo exclaimed.

Y/n chuckled slightly as she followed him inside then Kazuma followed

*FLASHBACK OVER* Back to Y/n's POV

Kyo was the only person who made me feel wanted well him and Kazuma-sensei. Their are the only people who call me by my name and not worthless.

That makes me grit my teeth and a growl escape my throat. They are so annoying especially my cousins. They'll follow me around calling me names like I haven't heard them before. And on that one day when they did this, Kyo had to be there, of all people.

I had a small crush on him that's why I feel the most safe around him and more like my anchor in a sense.

~

It was the woods outside of my estate next to that public high school that Kyo and Yuki-kun go too. My cousins were on my tail throwing insults and names my way.

"Hey, worthless! Isn't it true that your parents disowned you and left you for dead." One said.

'Ignore them.' My inner voice growled.

"And I heard your friends with that worthless Kyo Soma too." Another said.

'IGNORE THEM!' My inner voice growled again getting louder and darker, no one calls Kyo worthless.

"I heard from one of the Somas that Kyo killed his own mother, how nasty." The last one said.

'IGNORE THEM!' My inner voice yelled at him but all I could see was red as the monster inside took over my body and a monstrous, haunting howl erupted out of me.

[3rd Person POV]

Not far from the commotion was Kyo, Yuki and Tohru walking home from school. Kyo's ears picked up at Y/n's howl.

"What was that?" Tohru asked a bit of worry laced in her tone.

"I don't know, but it sounded like a wolf." Yuki pointed out.

"Y/n." Kyo's eyes widened with worry as he whispered his crush's name under his breath.

"You guys head home without me. I got to take care of something quick." Kyo said bolting of to where the howl came from.

"But, Kyo-." Kyo cut Tohru off.

"Just go!" He exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Y/n's cousins were trembling in fear of the big, dark furred wolf with blood thirsty eyes and saliva dripping from its jaws. She growled opening her jaws as her cousins screamed as Y/n charged at them.

"Y/n!" The big wolf stopped at the Cat Soma's voice.

"Kyo?" She asked her voice still deep and dark.

Kyo made his way toward the Wolf L/n and hugged her muzzle.

"I know how it feels to be disown by your family but you gotta remember their are people out there that accept you," Kyo said he felt like Shigure or his master saying this crap but she needed to hear it especially from someone that loves her.

"I'll always be there for ya, you always seem to forget that, Dummy." He laughed as tears made their appearance in Y/n's eyes as she shifted back to her human form.

"Kyo.." She whimpered out as the tears spilled over as Kyo engulfed her in a hug.

"I love you, Y/n." Kyo said softly, blushing bit in embarrassment.

"I love you too, Kyo." Y/n mumbled in his uniform shirt. She broke the hug from Kyo and gave him a genuine smile that reached her eyes. Kyo smiled and back at her then pulled her into a kiss.

"I'll be here always."