16.

Key items to know

Y/n - Your Name
B/n - Brother's Name
L/n- Your last name
E/c - Eye color
H/c - Hair color

- <— This is a time skip. It's no longer than two hours.

More may be added later

Y/n pov.

Getting out of the ropes was easy. Sneaking past Zeke wasn't.

The place I was at was a small private cabin somewhere in the woods. I'm not exactly sure how far away I am from the others, but staying here definitely wasn't an option.

I walked quietly down the hallway and peeked around the corner. Zeke was cooking something on the stove while listening to music.

I looked at the source of the music. A record player. I scrunched my brows as I saw the table. It was a map of the area.  If I could knock out Zeke and take the map, I could make it back to the rest of the group. I slowly crept back to the room from before and looked around. I searched the drawers only to find nothing. I looked back at the bed and saw the ropes. I could use those to choke Zeke then make a run for it.

Without thinking twice, I untied the ropes and made my back to the kitchen. Zeke was examining spices to decide which one to use. I waited until he finally decided on one. I silently moved towards him. When I was close enough, he gave a small sigh.

"Soup is such a difficult thing to cook."

After he said this, I threw the rope over his head and tightened it.

He grabbed the rope trying loosen it, but no avail.

"You're... stupid!" He screamed out thrashing to the side.

I struggled to keep a grip on him. I knew I couldn't hold him forever, so I looked around.

The stove.

I mustered up enough strength and grabbed his head. I forcefully slammed it forward into the pot of soup.

He screamed at the top of his lungs as I held his head to the stove. He quickly lost all his strength and fainted. I looked away from the burns on his face and walked away. I grabbed the map and walked out the door. It was pitch black outside. The night was oddly quiet. The once beautiful sky night sky was cloudy and ominous.

I shuddered and looked at the map. I was 15 miles away from the lodge. I quickly walked away from the cabin and to the lodge. I really should've grabbed a flashlight or something. Reading the map was almost impossible. Just when I was about to give up hope, I saw smoke rising in he sky.

My heart began to race and fear rose up inside of me. I dropped the map and started to run towards the source.

"Please be okay." I pleaded.

Rain droplets began to fall from the sky slowly. The smoke began to grow as I got closer and closer.

Finally, I was able to see the lodge clearly. A huge flame rose from it and smoke clouded the sky. My heart dropped seeing the sight.

"Erwin!!" I screamed.

My legs moved faster than before and the distance seemed to get shorter and shorter. The smell of wood mixed with wet dirt filled the air. At last, I was in front of the lodge.

The kids probably had to help fight. The thought of them having to step in and fight filled my head. Armin must've been scared to even watch.

I began to tremble as I imagined the worst for everyone.

"I told you, Y/n" a voice announced "you are playing my game."

I turned and saw Zeke standing behind me.

"H-How!?" I asked.

"We had to draw you out somehow. After watching you from the beginning, I noticed you always take patrol around 1:00 am. All I needed to do was get your attention and draw you out. Of course, your group was going to be a problem, so I had Reiner get captured by your two friends. I'll admit, the sniper caught me off guard." Zeke explained. "But once Reiner was was inside, I sent Annie and Bertolt to help him finish off everyone."

"You're lying!" I yelled.

"Am I? Do you think the attack at the gas station was a coincidence? Or your brother getting infected? All of those situations were me making my move in this silly game." Zeke reveled.

Tears rolled down my cheek as I took in all the information.

"But the way you acted earlier! You acted as if you were so shocked that Reiner was captured." I brought up.

His reactions had seemed so genuine it scared me.

"To fool the fool you have to play the role of one. I simply pretended to be shocked at his capture. I also planned for you to escape and use the rope. Of course I also had several other scenarios planned out. In one room there was a lamp and some books, even a gun. Of course you chose to play it safe and chose a room you already knew. You could've thrown me to the floor and thrown the soup on me so I could be stunned momentarily. That would give you time to look for a knife."

"Okay I get it! You had all my moves planned out." I admitted. "But what about the others?"

"We killed them." A feminine voice said.

I turned to see a blond haired woman standing in front of two boys. Her hands were stained with blood.

"They put up a hell of a fight, but they're pretty much dead now." Reiner boasted.

I dropped to my knees and looked down. The tears streamed from my eyes at the sudden news.

"I'm going to kill you." I muttered.

"Speak up sweetheart." Zeke said.

I looked up at him feeling a fire in my heart.

"I'm going to kill you all!" I screamed.

The sound of a bullet rang out. The tallest kid of the groups eyes widened as he grabbed the back of  his neck. The shot had hit him perfectly on the nape.

"Bertolt!" Zeke screamed out. Another shot was fired. This time, it hit Zeke's throat.

"Annie get Bertolt!" Reiner commanded.

The two teenagers grabbed their partners and hid.

"Y/n let's go!" A voice said.

I looked up to see a beat up Erwin. His hair was messy and there was ash all over his face. His right arm was limp at his side.

I lunged at him and grasped him.

"There's no time for that! Let's go!" Levi yelled.

Levi was also roughed up. They must've taken a  bad beating.

I nodded my head and followed them.

"Y/n!" Zeke yelled out "You're still playing my game! Remember that!"

Levi pulled out a pistol and shot effortlessly at Zeke. The bullet landed right in Zeke's mouth.

I closed my eyes and held onto Erwin's left hand.

The last 24 hours seemed to remind me that the worst monsters were humans.

End of chapter 16.

WOAH I UPDATED IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

Weird.

As always comment if I misused or misspelt anything! Also, I need some help from my readers! Please private message me if ya want to help!!

Mighty_Duck out✌🏽🦆