14.

Key items to know

Y/n - Your Name
B/n - Brother's Name
L/n- Your last name
E/c - Eye color
H/c - Hair color

- <— This is a time skip. It's no longer than two hours.

THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN CONTENT THAT MAY BE UNSETTLING TO READERS.

More may be added later

Y/n pov.

"Hey, wake up." A gravelly voice said.

"No."  I responded.

I know I was laying down on a bed. My arms and legs were sprawled out, but honestly I was comfortable.

"Come on sweetie. We need you awake." The voice continued.

I finally opened my eyes to see the man from before. The fact he called me sweetie made me wanna recoil.

"Don't you ever call me sweetie again or I'll -"

"Or you'll what? Did you not notice the chains?" He said with a smirk.

I looked to my right to see my hand chained to the bed post. Tugging on the chain was useless. My mind began to swarm with thoughts of why I was here and if I'd ever escape.

"You look confused. Let me show you why you're here chained up." He said in a low voice.

I looked at his appearance and noticed he was wearing a button up shirt with black pants. He began to unbutton the shirt and walk towards me.  I continued to struggle with the chains hoping to somehow break them before he got to me.

Before I could say anything, his knee was in between my legs and his body was hovering over mine. He leaned down beside my ear and began to talk.

"You're so beautiful. It's hard to find people my age and type these days."

His breath was unbearable. It's the apocalypse but you can still find some gum or breath mints at stores.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm your type." I said truthfully.

He looked at me with cold eyes.

"I'm going to do things to you that you probably haven't done before. It would be a lot easier on you if you'd agree with it." He said harshly.

My blood boiled. It was clear what his intentions were. How to get out of them I'm not sure. Without thinking, I blurted out something to make him uncomfortable.

"You can't get what you want from me. I'm pregnant."

"What?" He asked.

Confusion was all over his face.

"I have a boyfriend. Me and him fucked a couple of weeks ago. I found a pregnancy test and took it. The results were positive."

He stared at me for awhile trying to see if I was lying or not. Even if he believed the lie, there was still the chance he would continue.

"Jesus. Was that man in the forrest the father?"  He asked getting off me.

I internally sighed and nodded my head. I can't let him know there's more of us.