10.

Key items to know

Y/n - Your Name
B/n - Brother's Name
L/n- Your last name
E/c - Eye color
H/c - Hair color

- <— This is a time skip. It's no longer than two hours.

!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!

More may be added later

Y/n pov.

After who knows how long we finally pulled over. Thanks to me being compatible with a serum, I was able to fully heal.

"How's Eren?" I asked going over to Armin and Mikasa. They haven't left his side at all.

"His wound is healed and he was awake earlier. When we hit a bump he got knocked out. Ever since then he's been asleep." Mikasa said.

"I'm sorry. I tried to get to him but I couldn't reach. You two kids go get some rest. I'll have Hanji watch him." I said.

Hanji looked over at me and nodded. She got up and walked over to the kids.

I got off the RV and checked on Mike.

"I need to switch out. My eyes are tired." He said stretching.

"Okay I'll drive next. Go get some rest. Are you doing okay?" I asked.

"No. I feel awful. That kid got bitten and we couldn't do anything about it." Mike said. He let out a sigh and looked at me. "I guess all we can do is hope he's compatible."

"Yeah." I said agreeing with him.

"Hey you two! I'll be driving." Said a voice.

I looked over to see Erwin in a new shirt. Before he wore a dark blue button up shirt (since he was a warden or something) and now he was wearing a black T-shirt that showed his arm muscles too well.

"I just beat you." I said taking the keys from Mike.

Mike seemed too tired to care who got the keys.

"Just drive while I sleep." He said walking to door to the RV.

"Well I guess you should follow your twin." I said walking up to the drivers door.

"We aren't related." Erwin said standing at the passenger door. I looked at him through the truck windows wondering what he was doing.

"It's supposed to be a joke." I said opening the door and going in. To my dismay, he did the same thing.

"Uh shouldn't you go back to the RV now?" I asked looking at him.

"I think we can switch fast if I'm here. Besides, I don't know if Mike was following the map." Erwin said.

"Of course he was. Mike is a smart-"

Erwin held up the map in his hands.

"This was in my bag." Erwin said.

"Oh. I'm glad I didn't finish my previous sentence." I said turning the car on. After a brief conversation of the direction, it turns out Mike was actually going the right way. The road trip was quiet for about ten minutes before Erwin started to speak.

"So earlier you stared at me." He said randomly.

"If you're talking about when you removed your shirt in front of everyone, then let's not talk about that. I had a concussion remember?" My cheeks began to heat up as I remembered the scene.

"Oh really? You seemed to be really aware of everything." Erwin said.

"I threw up on you once I'll do it again." I said looking at him.