"He shouldn't have.  Nathan should've never broken out."

"I wish I could've helped him."

Alex finally looked at Rosie.  "It's not your fault.  You were damaged."

"If I only I could use the mech better."

"What do you mean?"

"Justin had to save me in our first battle because I got overrun and couldn't fight them off and then at the prison, I was easily taken down.  Maybe I'm not meant to be part of the team."

"Rosie, that's crazy.  You're an important member of the team.  You might've had some issues with the mech in the first couple of battles, but you'll get the hang of it."

"But I've already been training with it for two years."

"And sometimes you just need a little extra help.  Your mom or my mom could probably give you some extra training if you ask."

Rosie nodded.  "Maybe."

"They're fixing up your mech for you right now."

"Really?  My mom and Master Nya are fixing the mech?"

"Of course.  They want to make sure it's ready to go for when we find Nathan and his dad."

"And Yuying."

"Yuying?"

"She was helping them.  She's the one who took me down."

"She's all yours when we find them.  Nathan is mine."

Juliet opened the door.  "Hey Rosie," Juliet said.  "I think the others would like to see that you're fixed."

"Yeah, ok," Rosie said.  She looked at Justin and squeezed his hand before going with Juliet.

They walked into the living room where everyone else was.  "Rosie!" Felix yelled as he ran up to hug his sister.  "I was so scared that I had lost you."

"You can't lose me that easily," Rosie said.

PIXAL walked up to her daughter and hugged her.  "I'm glad you're ok," PIXAL said.

"I'm fine mom.  I heard you were working on the mech."

"Yes.  I fixed it along with Nya."

"Thank you both."

Lloyd, Cole, Kai, Zane, Skylor, and Seliel went off to the side to talk.

"How did meditation go?" Cole asked Lloyd.

"I think it helped them," Lloyd said.  "They were pretty shaken up about what happened."  Lloyd sighed.  "They're scared."

"Scared?" Kai said.  "Scared of what?"

"They didn't realize how dangerous this job could actually be and after seeing what happened to Justin and Rosie, they're scared that it could happen to them."

"We can't really blame them," Skylor said.  "This is a dangerous job."

"We just need to find a way to help them with their fear," Zane said.

"We'll find a way," Seliel said.

Juliet and Mason had also gone away from the main group to talk.

"I still can't believe what happened," Juliet said.

"They're ok now," Mason said, trying to be reassuring.

"How can you say that when Justin is still unconscious?!  I'm worried about my cousin."