c h a p t e r t h r e e

"Bigger mess, Hotter Hell."

**************

Moscow, Russia

6:34 pm

"It's cold....."

His scarlet eyes stared at the freezing soldiers in front of him.

"Sunghoon-ah, The chairman wants you here immediately."
Hanbin communicated with him through his earpiece. he pressed the button to answer.

"Tell Jake to come here after 3 minutes."

Sunghoon said and ended the call.

"We're still playing right?"

He giggled looking at the soldiers.

"W-W-We d-d-do not have t-t-the s-s-serum... p-p-please let us live..."

The chief stuttered while trembling. Sunghoon walked towards him, grabbed his neck with a single hand and raised him mid air.

"We've been playing for already 20 goddamn minutes, And you are still lying to me?"

Ice flakes started to form on the chief's neck. his lips started to harden. he cannot speak anymore.

"You are running out of time."

The whole room is like a refrigerator. A freezing hell.The air is freezingly cold. An ordinary human without any clothes should be dead by now.

"I'll count to three, Point where the serum is, and everyone can live."
Sunghoon smiled sheepishly.

"One..."

The chief won't move. he's staring at Sunghoon's scarlet eyes.

"Two..."
His comrades started shouting the him.. Death Cry... they still want to live. 

"Three..."

the chief pointed the wall on the west.

"Thanks."
Sunghoon said and threw the chief's body somewhere.

"because of that, I'll let everyone here live.."

"For 2 more minutes."

Sunghoon walked towards the wall, pressing a brick making the wall rotate.

A vintage serum was presented on his eyes.

The soldiers didn't wasted their remaining time and took their chance to aim their guns on Sunghoon.

Sunghoon smiled devilishly while they are facing his back.

"WHY???!!!"
Everyone loudly cried as their triggers won't move. The guns were destroyed by Sunghoon's ice. The triggers were frozen making it unable to fire their bullets.

They can't do anything against him.

Sunghoon took the serum, then looked at his wrist watch.

"Time's up."
He childishly said and snapped his finger.

Blizzard suddenly appeared on the whole room. Everyone shouted in pain as they started to get frostbites. They can't breath. their lungs started to freeze and their blood flow started to become much slower and slower.

*snap.*

Sunghoon snapped his fingers again, The blizzard disappeared. Everyone was stoned on their position, Died with the extreme drop of the temperature