Do we have a plan?

Start from the beginning

We have spies everywhere and if we catch you arriving with reinforcements, I will kill her. We want you and you alone.

Now let the game begins.

Ps: you have three days from the time that she had been kidnapped which was on the 21st of July. You have until the 24th of July. Happy early birthday."

Sasuke's mouth felt dry as he clenched his teeth. The paper was shaking in front of his eyes, sign that he was trembling. He tried to take a deep breath to calm down but he only made things worst. He screamed out of anger and scanned the area to see if he could find a piece of her clothes or something that could've been left behind. Suddenly something landed next to him and he turned around abruptly. He let out a sigh when he realised that it was Kakashi's dog.

"Sakura has been kidnapped and the old man sends me a damn dog." he spat between his clenched teeth.

"I see you're still as agreeable as you were as a child. I am a ninja dog, I am here to track and find her."

"It's useless. Look at that."

He put down the piece of paper and the dog read it. "Well I can still find the items."

"How do I call you?"

"Pakkun. Let's go."

Ignoring his increased heart rate, he tried to focus on where Pakkun was leading him. It didn't take long before they arrived at the first item. It was her headband. Sasuke picked it up and nearly hurt himself by squeezing on it.

The two were running to their next destination. Sasuke forgot about the menace that was on the letter but when he remembered it he stopped.

"Are you considered reinforcement to them?" he asked.

"Probably. The definition of it is someone or a group of people sent to help."

"I know the definition of reinforcement but you're a dog."

"A ninja dog."

"Same thing, you're still a dog. Hide in my cape."

"There is no way that I am hiding like a puppy in someone's clothes."

"Fair enough. Ninja art; Summoning jutsu."

His giant hawk appeared and he climbed on it.

"A bird?"

"Jump here. You can guide it from the air."

"Good idea. They won't be able to see me."

He waited for the dog to jump and the bird took off. Sasuke was feeling extremely warm and his tensed muscles were becoming painful. After a few minutes of flight Pakkun spoke.

"You seem tensed." Sasuke glared at the ball of fur. "What? The last time I saw you, you had a curse mark on your shoulder and shortly after you moved in Orochimaru's hideout. I don't know if I should be careful around you."

"If you decide to keep talking instead of finding her then yes, you should be scared of me."

"Ah so it's about her. You are worried for her."

"I'm not. She can take care of herself but I am angry at the ones who took her."

"No wonder why you two had a child together. I remember talking to her back when we were following you and your team. She loved you back then."

Sasuke did not want to talk about any of this so he just growled between his teeth. "Just find her."

Pakkun remained silent until they got to the next spot. This time Sasuke found the skirt that she was wearing on top of her usual black shorts. He secretly prayed that they wouldn't find all of her clothes on the ground. He pressed his lips together until they became a thin line. He crinkled his nose. "Next spot."