TWO

♚♚♚

Madrid

Hora Cero

As of now, the blimps would be starting to circle Madrid. At the designated time, they would open and millions of euros would flow through the sky into the bustling streets below.

Viena tried to imagine what it would be like to be one of those lucky citizens that day, picking up money from the street, and cheering as the robbers gave back to their people. She tried to imagine what being a normal woman would be like. If she would even be out on the streets if her life had been any different. 

But, this wasn't all about the people. 

It was also about Río. This was their desperate plan that involved collapsing Madrid with the very thing they stole two years ago. It was about the corrupt system that had taken Río hostage and tortured him like an animal. This wasn't just about the money, it was about the message. 

It was about the resistance.

Flashback

It was the Professor's first lesson. How they would make their grand entrance, and Viena felt a twinge of sadness in her heart at the mention of Plan Chernobyl. Of course, this time, it wouldn't be used as an escape plan. This time, it would be their first move. 

"The zeppelins are programmed to fly to certain GPS coordinates," the Professor explained. "and they only then do they open their hatches. Afterwards, they will fly in circles within a radius of two-hundred and fifty meters and they will release wads every forty seconds for fifty minutes."

He paced up and down the aisle of desks and stopped in front of the bank model. Viena glanced to Roma beside her and smiled. She couldn't stop staring at Roma's face. To Viena, Roma was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen, and she didn't ever want to take her eyes off her.

"So," the Professor continued. "at a height of three-hundred meters, that's like godsend falling from the sky. In total, we'll release one-hundred forty million euros."

Denver, made a sound of disbelievement as Viena looked down at her desk in shock. To her, that was a lot of their money that they would be using for the heist.