Tiny Blues (PT.1)

jimin just adores his favourite blue summer shorts
__________

It was a bright, brand new day in the BTS dorm. Quarantine was getting to them all and they were all quite fed up of having to stay within the constraints of their home majority of the time. They already spent every waking hour together and now it would have to be 24/7 without the exception of getting out and seeing their friends and family.

But it wasn't always so bad. Especially not for Jimin.

He awoke at the ass-crack of dawn ready to excercise in the middle of his and Hoseok's room. Of course, sometimes Jimin would play his music a little too loud which woke Hoseok and had him cursing at him but regardless, he loved it. For him, it was the best way to wake up followed by a nice, hot shower where he would lather himself with a soft vanilla scrub, vanilla shower gel and cream of the same brand and a vanilla, cinnamon and apple shampoo. The loved to smell like vanilla. It was such a subtle scent that embraced his sinuses rather than invade them. He would dress appropriately for a the weather after his proper personal hygiene routine - a regular fit white t-shirt and his favourite blue shorts.

With that being done, the jovial early riser sauntered to the kitchen with a slight bounce in his step. Jimin found being cheery in the mornings was enough to set him up for the whole day. Quarantine was daunting enough and it was especially important for the wellbeing of himself and his fellow members to see the bright side of it. At least they were able to get a bit of a rest even if they had a comeback soon. The quiet was always nice to have, but on the other side of that they missed performing and putting on a show for their beloved fans. Their army meant everything to them; they're the people who saw to the fame and glory they have today. For that and their constant love and support, they'd always love them and be forever grateful. It almost felt as if army were apart of them.

"Good morning Jungkook-ah." Jimin greeted as he saw him perched on a stool shirtless with a red apple in hand as his elbow was propped up on the kitchen island.

Jungkook turned his head to look at his hyung and promptly choked on a piece of his apple. He was quick to throw the apple down, which alarmed Jimin before the boy begun a loud coughing fit.

"Jungkook-ah? Are you okay?" Jimin questioned as he jogged to him and patted his bare back to aid him. "Do you want water? I'll get you water."

Jimin moved quick on his feet. He went over to the other side of the kitchen island and went into the fridge for a bottle of water. They kept them on the bottom shelf in the fridge so Jimin squatted to grab one. As if on que, Jungkook began to cough harder and Jimin stood and closed the fridge behind him before walking up to Jungkook, unscrewing the bottle for him as he walked to him.

Jungkook took the bottle and downed it as quick as he could, gasping for some relief as he chugged the water.

"Did I alarm you? Sorry Kook." He spoke as he rubbed the middle of the man's buff back.

Jungkook slammed the half empty bottle on the kitchen island top and shook his head. "No hyung, that wasn't your fault. I just- I just turned my head too quick."

"Ah. You've gotta be more careful. Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Not really."

A bright, wide smile found its way onto Jimin's face as he winked at Jungkook. "Good. I was planning on making everyone breakfast. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah," Jungkook's eyes had a sudden sparkle to them. "Sounds great. Do you want help?"

"I'd love that."