Best Behaviour

jungkook is a little and taehyung and hoseok are his daddies
________

"Jungkook where did you hide the TV remote?!" Hoseok asked as he gave the little a stern look.

Jungkook giggled and shrugged his shoulder before running away from Hoseok. He ran up the stairs and into the bathroom where he hide the TV remote in bath, behind the shower curtain.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok called out.

The little ran out of the bathroom but suddenly bumped into someone which sent him flying to the floor.

"Ow!" He exclaimed as his bottom made harsh contact with tiles.

Hoseok stood in front of Jungkook watching him pout as he rubbed his backside, wincing when he rubbed the pained areas.

Hoseok sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Baby, what have I told you about running in the house?"

"Not to..."

"Mmhm, and why shouldn't you?" He urged.

"B-because Koo-koo gon' get hurt."

The older crouched to the little and cupped his cheeks with his hands. Hoseok pressed a soft kiss to Jungkook's nose before pecking his pouty, pink, moist lips.

"Come on baby. Let's get you up." He told Jungkook as he stood to lift him to his feet.

"Daddy it hurtin'!" Jungkook whined as he looked at Hoseok with wide, watery eyes.

"I know baby. Let's go to the bedroom so I can take a look for you okay? I'll make it all better."

Jungkook nodded small as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist. Hoseok rubbed the little's back and managed to walk out of the bathroom with Jungkook clinging to him. they walked down the hallway until they got to their room where hoseok pushed open the door.

Jungkook released Hoseok from his hold and waddled over to the super king sized bed and threw himself onto it, laying on his front.

"Pull down your shorts baby." Hoseok instructed.

Jungkook shuffled out of his shorts and boxers, then kicked them off his legs and onto the floor. Hoseok sat next to the injured boy and carefully put his hands on his soft bottom.

"Owie!" Jungkook cried.

The older's eyebrows furrowed. "Jungkook I barely touched you."

"But- but it hurts daddy!" He complained, wiggling his bottom to pry Hoseok's hands away.

"Baby, if you won't let me touch you them I can't help you."

Jungkook stopped moving an huffed as he admitted defeat. "Fine."

Hoseok put his other hand on Jungkook's left cheek which made the boy whine.

"Daddy not there!"

"Jungkook, stop being stubborn."

"Not bein' stubborn you are! Stubborn daddy!"

Hoseok raised a brow in amusement. "Okay, if I'm so stubborn, you wouldn't mind telling what that meant."

"Means Daddy's a f-fu- wait. Don' know how to say it. Oh! I 'member now! Means Daddy's a fucker!"

Hoseok jaw dropped as he stared at Jungkook with widened eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook! How dare you! Do you think that was funny?"

Jungkook tilted his head. "What- what was funny Daddy?"

Just as Hoseok was about to shout at Jungkook, Taehyung walked into the three's shared bedroom with a warm smile on his face.

"Dada!" Jungkook called out with a bright grin on his face.

"Hello baby boy." Taehyung greeted him as he walked up to him and pecked his lips.

"Don't you baby boy him." Hoseok grumbled with a scowl on his face.

"Awww babe, are you jealous?" Taehyung spoke up as he also pecked Hoseok lips.

"I'm not jealous, I was in the middle of giving Jungkook a well deserved punishment."

Taehyung chuckled. "In the middle? Baby's bum is already quite bruised. What did he do now?"

"He called me a fucker, Taehyung."

Taehyung's eyes widened at the news. He gave Jungkook a stern stare with an eyebrow raised which made Jungkook look down at the bed.

"What do you think this is Jungkook? Huh? Do you think me and your Daddy are a joke?" He asked the boy, his voice an octave deeper than usual.

"N-no... but Dada- that's what you said..."

Hoseok perked up, now staring at Taehyung curiously. "Jungkook what are you talking about?"

"Dada wa' on the phone an' he said you're a dirty fu-"

"Okay! Koo baby, we don't need you saying it again." Hoseok spoke to cut the little off.

Hoseok remained staring at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow.

"Outside?" Taehyung questioned sheepishly as he chuckled lightly.

"Outside." Hoseok confirmed with a glare.

Taehyung made his way outside with Hoseok following closely behind him. As soon as Hoseok closed their bedroom door he hit Taehyung's chest.

"Why would you say that in front of Jungkook?!" He shouted as he glared at the younger man.

Taehyung begun to play with his gold bracelet. "It was a spur of the moment thing I guess... I wouldn't say it knowing Koo was around."

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Baby, please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry." Taehyung told him as he grabbed his hips and pulled him closer.

Hoseok resisted bursting out into laughter at Taehyung's cute pouty face. He found his attempt at aeygo fascinating yet stupid. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, forcing their bodies to get closer.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll never want to curse inside this house again." Hoseok threatened before tugging on Taehyung's earlobe with his teeth.

"Fuck baby..." Taehyung moaned.

"What do you mean you'll fuck me? Like hell you'll get the chance to. I'll bend you in ways you wouldn't think we're humanly possible and-"

"Daddy! Dada! Koo-koo's bum bum hurtin'!" The little called out.

Hoseok chuckled as he pulled away from Taehyung. Taehyung smirked at the older and grabbed a two handfuls of his soft ass, as he rubbed himself against him.

"We'll see about that later baby." He muttered before releasing him from his hold and opening the door.

"Koo baby, I've decided to not punish you but I don't want to hear you repeat anything your Dada says ever. Understood?"

"Mmhm, 'm sorry Daddy and Dada." The little apologised with a pout.

"Its okay my love, now let's tend to your bum bum. Want me or daddy to kiss it better?"

Jungkook giggled. "Both!"

Hoseok and Taehyung both smirked at each other before climbing onto the bed and taking Jungkook's soft, rounded ass into their hands and pressing kisses over his smooth skin making him giggle as the ticklish sensation of Taehyung and Hoseok's lips pecking his cheeks.

Hoseok lifted his head and suddenly smacked Jungkook's right cheek making his jump.

"Daddy! What that one for?" He asked as he rubbed his bottom.

"That's for not telling me where you hid the remote you naughty boy."