Chapter 20: He's Coming

Still Dana's POV

"Jordyn? What is it!" I asked running into the room and placing my hand on her back. Then she started screaming and shouting curse words in pain. "Shit whats going on?" I asked in panic. "The baby" she said, my eyes widened even more, and she started screaming again. Suddenly Cole came bursting in through the door. "I heard screaming what is going on?" he said also in panic, then looking at Jordyn, and shortly Alex, and Gabe came with Dani. "What's going on in-" Gabe asked, but then was interrupted by Alex.

"Oh my god Jordyn!" she said rushing to her side and helping her. "My stomach!" she yelled. "We need to take her to the hospital now!" Alex ordered and we all ran down to my car, Jordyn still yelling.

"Gabe you drive" I said throwing the keys to Gabe who sat at the front while I went to the back seat with Jordyn and Alex. "Breath J, in and out, in and out" Alex instructed and Jordyn said as followed while I held onto her hand. She started breathing in but then let out another scream. "OUCHHH!!! This is killing me what is going on?" she yelled and Alex started to get a little sweaty. "Gabe drive faster!" I shouted. And he accelerated and everyone fell back on their seats at how fast he was going. "More like Gabe don't kill us!" Cole shouted.

Just then a car came right infront of us and Gabe needed to make a sudden break making all of our heads hitch forward, as I banged my head onto Gabe's chair. "Gabe!" we all yelled.

"Is Dani okay?" he asked in concern. We all looked at Dani who was strapped to his car seat at the back of the car, with just a smile on his face that would make everyone calm down, and it worked on me until Alex started shaking Jordyn.

"Jordyn? Jordyn wake up" she said. "Jordyn!" I said shaking her too but she was out cold. "Hospital now!" I demanded with so much panic in my voice. I have never done this before so i'm kinda freaking shitting myself!

Jordyn

I woke up in hospital. Again.

"She's awake" Alex said and they all ran up to me. Cole woke up from the couch, Gabe had Dani asleep on his shoulder while Dana woke up next to me. "How are you feeling?" the doctor asked. I looked down at my stomach and realising the baby was still there. "i'm fine now, but what was that horrible feeling?" I asked, and when I say horrible it was killing! "Those were contractions, signalling that the baby is almost ready to come out. "He is?" I said with a huge smile on my face. I don't care how hard it is to take care of a baby I don't care how mentally retarded his father is, I want this baby out of me now, and I want to see him.

"The baby is ready to arrive maybe these few days, so you will be feeling more of those contractions so you need to be ready. Okay?" he said and I took a deep breath in then nodded. He then left the room.

"How you feeling?" Dana said while holding my hand rubbing his thumb on it. "I feel great, I can't wait to get this little guy out of my stomach" I said rubbing my belly. I could feel the baby kick and I put Dana's hand on my stomach so he could feel it but as soon as the baby kicked he moved his hand away like he had just got stung by fire. "Dana what's wrong?" He turned away from me, almost seeming like he was crying. He got up and was about to walk away but I shouted "Dana get your ass back here now, or else..." I said in my most harshest tone. He just looked at me and sat down seeing that I was in no mood. "Dana whats up?" I asked "you acted like you had just got stung by fire." He stroked my arm which was scarred by the fire that had happened years ago.

"Its just hard to except that you are becoming a mother just not to my child" he said almost letting out tears. I looked at everyone in the room telling them to leave me and Dana alone for a couple of minutes. They all nodded in agreement. I then drew my attention back to Dana who's eyes were getting glassy. He held onto my hand and just stared at it. "I had everything planned for us J. We would be back together, then in a couple of years maybe 2, I would ask you to marry me and then settle down with you. But obviously that's not exactly going to plan. I just expected when I saw you in this hospital you would be carrying my baby-" a tear fell from his face and he wiped it quickly so that I wouldn't see, but too late. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.