Chapter 10: She's back.

Dana 

"You ready man?" Cole said patting my back. "Nope I think i'm gonna throw up" I said clenching my stomach. "How about if she doesn't like it?" I said in a panic. "Don't worry D, she's gonna love it I know she will" Alex re-assured. "Anyway you boys ready?" She asked. 

"I am but the question is are you?" Cole asked back. 

Alex took a breath before answering "Yeah, of course I am" she sounded unsure, but put on an act like she was ready. "No i'm kiddiny myself, I feel like throwing up to" 

"You two are ninnies" Cole cockily said. What the hell are ninnies? I looked at Jordyn who had to sit on this golden thrown like chair on the low stage, she looked stunning and I don't know if she will like this song, and I don't know if she'll find it cheesy, and I have put my heart and soul into this song. I just didn't imagine that there would be this much people at this party.

"Okay so here is a special number from the bestfriends and obviously... the boyfriend!" the emcee said then winking at Jordyn, everyone starting 'oooohing' and 'awwwing' "So everyone please make way for Dana Vaughns, Cole Pendery and Alex moore!" The 3 of us walked nervously on the stage, next to Jordyn who looked very confused. 

Cole sat on the stool and got his guitar set up, while Alex was doing the same with the mic. I grabbed one mic and faced Jordyn. "Happy birthday baby" I said and again I heard the 'aws' of the crowd. "Anyway I love you so much, you mean everything to me so I wrote you this song with obviously a little help from Will, I can't take all of the credit, we know that Will can't be here but he told me to tell you that he loves and misses you too. This is just the first part of your gift, and the second part of it will come shortly, but I really do hope you like this song" She could tell that I was freaking out, so she blew me a kiss and I caught it, making me feel more confident. 

"Okay here we go" 

(this is probably a good time, to play the song in the link, especially if you haven't heard it. It's an original song by Jeremy Passion called Lemonade so go! Also along with Tori Kelly and this other dude whos name and cant re-call)

Cole started to play the intro of the song and Cole and Alex started doing the harmonies. I was being prepared for my solo, when it came: 

"She's my sunshine in the rain.

She's my tynelol when i'm in pain.

She's exactly what I need" 

Through the song I didn't keep my eyes off her, knowing that if I looked at the audience I would get even more nervous. Its my first time singing infront of such a big crowd in years so yeah... you can't blame me. Towards the chorus she started to shed tears, obviously I hope for happiness, not the fact that I may or may not sound horrible. I walked towards her and held her delicate small hand in my big one.

"She takes care of me baby,

and she helps me be a better man

she's so beautiful

sometimes i stop to close my eyes

she's exactly what i need" 

After that I gave her a kiss on the cheek and everyone starts clapping. I carry on till the end of the song.

Thank god I actually managed to finish it, and when I looked at the crowd there was an uproar of applauds. I felt a huge smile rise on my cheeks, I was to busy looking at the crowd that it shocked me when Jordyn ran up to me and gave me a huge kiss on the lips, and all I did was pull her even closer. "That was amazing! It made me cry, your voice is so soothing and just angelic!" she said wiping the tears off her eyes and I helped. "You've ruined my make up, I hate you" she joked and hit my chest. "I did okay didn't I?" I asked and she nodded and kissed me on the cheek. "Also I have another gift for you" reaching into my pocket. I pulled out a silver infinite necklace, and she stared at in shock as she put her hands to her mouth. "Look I didn't find the one you lost sadly, and I know they don't make that necklace anymore, but I pulled some strings and I got one made especially for you. I love you baby" I said kissing her on the cheek. She turned around still gobsmacked and held her hair up so that I could put it on. "Thank you so much Dana. And i'm sorry for-"