Chapter 3: Changes

Dana 

A/n: prepare yourselves heated up scenes coming up.

"How about wearing that pink floral skater dress?" i asked Jordyn, while she was literally throwing clothes everywhere. You see there is a fashion show going on for Lorian Russet, and then after, there is an after party, aparantly loads of these amazing fashion designers are going and what not according to Jordyn that is, and she wants to look perfect tonight. 

"no, that is way to 16 years old, i am 20 now, so i need to look more pazzaz and perfect, you don't understand how beautiful those ladies are going to look, I don't even look like a model compared to them. " i rolled my eyes "You're perfect to me, and i am pretty sure that you will knock them off their feet" 

"yeah that will literally happen, because i am pretty small compared to them" she said throwing more dresses onto the floor. "Well baby, they might have the height, but you have the looks. I like pretty, beautiful girls more then extremely tall ones" i said. "Dana you are supposed to say that, i mean you are my boyfriend. I just need to at least get to their level, i need to look sexy, not cute" i laughed and then stood up walking to her, and putting my hands around her slender waist. She stopped what she was doing "do you know what sexy looks like?" i whispered in her ear, and then kissing her neck while i was undoing her silk robe belt, revealing her with only her underwear and bra. I pulled her infront of the mirror and took the robe of completely. 

"See, now that is what i call sexy" i said inbetween kissing her neck and she just groaned "Mmmm, babe not now, i need to find a dress" she managed to get out. "Just a few more minutes" i mumbled into her neck. I spun her around and smashed my lips onto her, she went on her tiptoes, wrapped her hand around my neck and deepened the kiss. I grabbed her ass squeezing them and she squealed. I picked her up slamming her onto the wall and continued kissing her. But not long after she managed to get incontrol and pushed me against the wall, i could feel her grinding on my dick and it felt so good. "Ugh J-Jordyn you're killing me" i said as my head fell back. She then grabbed me and threw me on the bed, and straddeling me, while i kept her in place. 

"Oh my god, your boobs are like heaven" i said aloud which i never meant to say, she laughed and kissed me, while herp hands went down to my crotch and stroked it. "Ugh, stop teasing me" i said. She pulled away and went down to unbuckle my belt, and throwing my pants on the ground leaving me in my boxers. Then she sat right ontop of my growing member which felt amazing. "Shit!" i said, she then started kissing up my neck. "You like that babe?" she asked but i couldn't even answer seeing that she kissed my soft spot, which just got me in a trance. I made my hand down to her ass and just massaged it, while i heard her groan against my neck. She started moving her hips up and down on my crotch. "Ugh Jordyn faster!" i yelled and she did as she was commanded. But then stopped. 

"Thats the one!" she shouted and then got off me. Damn it! "What's wrong, whats the one? Baby why did you stop, i almost cummed in my pants!" i said disappointed, but i saw her holding a tight gold body con dress that looked way to short to even be a dress, it looked like a top. "I'm sorry baby, i wanted to carry on to, but this is the dress! I am wearing this!" She said excitedy, while putting the dress on, covering up the beautiful image of her body. "Do you gotta put it on now, i like it better when you are half naked" i said with a smirk, but she just laughed "you are so horny sometimes" 

"Can you blame me? my effing girlfriend is model with a beautiful body." she smiled after putting the dress on, and it is shorter then i even thought. "What do you think babe? do i look hot, or do i look hot?" she said again going back to her cocky self. I just looked away, because i didn't want to answer her when she was going back to her self centred self, when she knew why i wasnt answering she sat on my lap, and kissed me. "I'm sorry, was i being-"