Chapter 5

Selena POV:

As we were driving to Louis' house, I turned up the radio and we started singing along to "Dirty Little Secret". Hmm...it's kind of funny how this song relates to me and my relationship with Ms. Hardy. I look over at Louis who is staring at me. Oh crap! I think he knows! I gotta tell him. Wait, maybe he doesn't know. Wait...he knows I have a girlfriend and Ms. Hardy was rather affectionate when we were driving back from the hospital. He must have seen her holding my hand. I'm gonna change the song.

"Louis, can I change the song?" I ask.

"Sure thing, Sel." He says, smirking.

I reached over and turned to another station. Of course, this song called "Little White Lies" comes on. I change it to another station and "Girlfriend" comes on.

Louis smirks and starts changing the lyrics, making me laugh.

Louis POV:

“Hey, hey, Harry, I don’t like your girlfriend! No way, no way! I think you need a new bae! Hey, hey, Harry, I want to be your boyfriend…” I sang out, making Selena laugh.

"So Selena....tell me about your girlfriend. Didn't you say earlier today that you would tell me all about your date with her?" I asked.

"Oh...um...well, we went ot her house and watched a movie, then we ordered some pizza and then watched another movie and we...um...made out a little and...yeah...I left." She says.

"Now, when will get to meet the luck y girl?" I ask.

"Um...soon. She's just really busy during the week, but she's free on weekends." She says.

"So is she beautiful?" I ask.

"More beautiful than words can describe." She replies, smiling and semi gazing off into the distance.

"Does she have any pet names for you?" I ask.

"Yes...but they're just between me and her. I love you, Louis, but some things are kept only between girlfriends." She replies, with sass.

"Is she good in bed?" I ask.

"No!! We haven't gotten that far, yet!! We've only been dating for a year now." She says, smacking me upside the head.

"Does she have pretty hair?" I ask.

"Yes!! Silky, smooth, and beautiful!" Selena says, getting rather annoyed.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Brittney!" She yells, even more flustered.

"What subject does she teach?" I ask, smirking, knowing that I got her.

"ENGLISH!! OH WAIT...CRAP!" She yells.

"I knew it!! I knew it!! You and Ms. Hardy are together!!!!" I yelled, jumping up and down in my seat, slightly.

"Shut up, Louis. I don't want the whole world knowing that I'm going out with my English teacher.

"You two look soooooo cute together!!!!" I say as we pull into my driveway.

She blushes in response.

"Now come on inside so we can talk more about this." I say, snapping my fingers.

She laughs then hops out of the car. We grab her stuff, then unlock the door. We run up to my room and throw her stuff in a corner, then sit on my bed.

"Ok! I need details woman!! Now that the cat is out of the bag....tell me in more detail about the date!!" I say, looking at her in anticipation.

Selena POV: