Chapter 8

Louis POV:

Leroy and I went into the back of the classroom and turned on the shower in the back. After we slipped off our shoes and put them under the water, Leroy closed the curtain and started to take off his shirt.

"Whoa!! Why are you doing that?" I whispered.

"I'm taking a pic for my man..." He says, casually, pulling his pants down so he was just in his briefs.

"DYAH!!! Leroy, pull up your pants!!" I say a little louder than expected.

Leroy laughs and takes a pic. He pulls up his pants quickly, turns off the shower, opens the curtain then turns around. I look up and see that everyone is looking at us and also a shirtless Leroy.

"Mr. Tomlinson and Leroy...please grab your shoes and meet me at my desk in the front, please?" My. Payne asks, sitting down at his desk, rubbing his temples.

Leroy and I looked at each other and grabbed our shoes before walking towards the front of the room.

"Freaks..." Taylor says.

"Leave them alone, Taylor." One of her friends says. Eleanor I believe her name is.

We walk past our, already cleaned station, which reminds me...thank Mr. Payne for doing that and not keeping us after. We go and sit down in the chairs in front of his desk and the bell rings. He waits until the other students are out before speaking up.

Liam POV:

Here I was trying to get through a day without trouble from my son and Louis. I can feel a serious headache coming on for my hubby to deal with later. The boys are now seated in front of me,

"First off, Leroy, put on your shirt, please?” I ask.

He sighs and then slips it back on.

"Second, put your shoes under the red light heater so they're dry in a few minutes." i say, pointing over to the machine.

They get up, place their shoes down, and then come back over and sit down.

"Finally, you boys need to stop causing scenes in this class. Leroy, just because I'm your father and Louis, just because my husband thinks of you as his favorite student, doesn't mean that I can keep protecting you both like I do from getting in serious trouble. Please shape up!" I say, looking at each of them.

"Yes, sir." They say in unison.

"Now...back to the real deal. Who does that Taylor girl think she is? I mean she has no right to call you a fag!! I just wanted to walk right up to her and bitch slap her." I say, casually leaning back in my chair.

"I know right! She can be such a bit....I mean meenie!!" Leroy says.

"Speaking of that, Leroy, you are not in trouble, don't worry. Neither are you, Louis." I say, smirking.

"Well, that's good because I was going to go over to my man's house and spend that night, if that's ok with you dad." Leroy says.

"Well, I guess you can, but you better not be late for school tomorrow and also, tell that boy, Marcel to not leave such a visible hickey next time. You know how your papa gets when he sees that." I say, making him blush slightly.

"Louis. I apologize for my son taking that selfie. I know that's what he did. He does that all the time. Once I walked in on him stark naked taking one so I totally understand freaking out about him dropping his pants. i did that all the time when I was his age. I still do that sometimes to mess with my husband. Before you ask, he has been warned about taking these selfies or "sexting" as you call it these days and will get a stern talking to from his papa." I say, smirking at a blushing Leroy