Chapter 6

Harry POV:

I ended up spending the night with Taylor, but my thoughts were all about Louis and how I am a horrible friend for forgetting about hanging with him. I looked over at my phone and saw that it was 5:30 AM. Next to me, Taylor was snuggled against my side, still asleep. I kiss her on the forehead, get out of bed, and grab my keys and phone. I hop into my car and head for Louis’ house. When I get there, I see Selena's car parked in the spot where I usually park so I huff and park on the street. I get out of my car, slamming the door closed, and walk up to the door. I look under the mat for his spare key and grab it. I unlock the door and walk in, careful not to be too loud. I look over at the kitchen and see a mess. There are wrappers, pizza boxes, and dishes everywhere. I walk into the living room and see Selena passed out on the couch and Louis on the floor. I walk over to him and brush some of his fringed hair away from his face. He stirs a little.

"Mmmm...Hazzabear..." He says, smiling.

For a second, I panic and think he's awake, but a few seconds later, I hear him snoring. He starts making kissyfaces. Nope...he's still asleep.

"Haz...not there...I'm ticklish..." He says, wiggling a little.

"He's dreaming about me. That is too cute! He can be so cute sometimes, like when he's waling to class...his butt bounces slightly and it's both cute and attractive at the same time." I think to myself.

Wait...did I just think that?! Course not...I'm straighter then a nail. I walk to the kitchen and start to clean everything up carefully. After everything is cleaned, I make my famous rainbow pancakes and stick them in the fridge. I quickly jot down a note, then grab his IPhone so I can set an alarm for him to wake up.

"It's 6:30 so I probably should set it for 7:00 so he has time to eat..." I whisper as I unlock it.

I look at the background pic, I frown when I see that it's him and Selena. It used to be him and me. I push that thought aside and set his alarm before leaving and driving off to my place. I look at the clock and see that I still have an hour before I have to leave for school, so when I get home, I shower, change, eat breakfast, and then sit and wait until it's time to leave and until I could see Louis at school.

Louis POV:

 *Dream*

I was walking through the halls of school when suddenly, I was shoved into the lockers.

"Move it, fag!" A voice yells.

I look up into the eyes of my attacker and see shadow figure. As I walk to class, another shadow figure shoves me, followed by another.

"Hey! Leave him alone! He’s my boyfriend! Leave him alone or suffer the wrath of Harry Styles!!"  I look up in shock at Harry as he helps me up.

The shadow figures disappear and we're now in a sunny meadow.

"H...Haz...you called me your boyfriend?" I ask, confused.

"Yes, Lou...I...I realized that I really like you, like a lot and...I want you to be my boyfriend...." He says, blushing.

"Haz...I thought that you would never ask me that. Yes, yes I will be your boyfriend!" I say, jumping up into his arms.

He starts kissing my neck.

"Mmmm...Hazzabear..." I moan slightly.

He smirks against my neck and lays down with me on the grass, he starts tickling me.

"Haz...not there...I'm ticklish..." I say, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

He stops and suddenly, his lips crash down onto mine. We snog for what seems like forever before the image morphs into my phone and I hear the alarm going off...